Break extended fast with sams club rotisseree chicken

I am about to break a 30 day water fast. I usually use chicken bone broth with canned chicken. I was thinking of using a rotisseree chicken from sams club with chicken bone broth. I read it has 1g of carbs per 3 ounces. Will that cause me any issues? What if i ate the rotisseree chicken the next day?

I forgot 2 mention a 3 days before i have the chicken i take benefiber (4g carb/3g fiber)(1/day) for prebiotics. I also take probiotics.

1 Like

I make a point of getting that chicken. It’s only $5 - and it’s already cooked! I’m suspect of the seasoning, but it’s such a value I can’t resist. And I imagine it’s better than the canned.

I get the chicken, strip all the meat off. Some can be frozen if you want. Then dump the bones in a pot with water, bring to a boil, let simmer for a couple of hours and voila! Home broth. You can even toss in celery carrot onion garlic if you want.

Never had meat for the first few meals in breaking a long fast so I can’t comment on that. Typically it’s broth and a slow addition of veggies/fruit for the first few days.