April 2024 Water Fasting Challenge

Hi team! If anyone wants to hop into a water fast this month of April (starting tomorrow: Monday, April 1st, 2024) Join here and post daily to hold yourself accountable!

6 Likes

I’ll join you

I am joining but have lost track of you. Hope we can have an active participant group

1 Like

Hey I want to join you. I have started from today.

Agreed. Active participation group helps a lot.

I’m new here. Happy to join!

Hi Yasmin where do we join?

Join right here, I am doing a fast as well as social media detox at the moment, so participation depends on each individual person here! The more you post, the more others will post! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Self-run challenge! Self-motivated group!

Participation will come from you :heart_eyes: If you post, the others will join, you can take it upon yourself to be a leader, and post daily and multiple times a day! You got this! Self-motivation comes by posting here every day whether others answer or not, and the more you post, the more likely they will join in! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly what I said to the others :muscle:t2: Active means you will also commit to posting daily or multiple times daily! Use this as your journalling space to come log your challenges, and successes throughout the day!

Welcome! :muscle:t2: The more you post, the more you will stick to it! :trophy: Immerse yourself!

Here is the deal team!

Today is April 1st - which is also the first day of Q2 (4 Quarters in a year).

Therefore:

April/May/June will be the 2nd quarter of the year which will bring us to July 1st after completion, which is Q3, and not only that but also the mid-point of the year!

That means right now we have a clean 3 months to hit the mid point of the year with GOOD progress, 3 months: 12 weeks, is A LOT of time for progress! So who’s with me?

Let’s do our best this week, make yourself a priority and let’s get moving!!! :fire:

2 Likes

Yay! I started my water fast at midnight and I’m so excited to be joining this challenge! Looking forward to getting to know you all! :heart:

2 Likes

Great job!!! For anyone who started, Day 1 is done and dusted :white_check_mark: everyone come post tomorrow!

1 Like

I am in… I am currently on day 12 had one meal today and will keep going now.

3 Likes

I started yesterday. 42 hrs and 45 mins thus far.

3 Likes

Day 2 done!! Still feeling pretty good! How’s everyone else doing?

3 Likes

Amazing!!! Made it to bed, so day 2 is now done and dusted :white_check_mark: great job team!!!

Let’s keep going!!

3 Likes

Awesome!!! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Welcome!

1 Like

:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Perfect!!! Keep it up :heart_eyes:

1 Like