Any tips for preventing of gallbladder problems?

I have done a successful 30 day water-fast previously but suffered with gungy gallbladder build up, which thankfully resolved after 3 attacks of 4hr long excruciating pain. One resulting in a near urgent cholecystectomy.
(I lost 20kg’s which I wanted for a kite/windsurfing/yachting holiday which turned out brilliant)
I am building up to another fast, armed with the knowledge of what to expect, unfortunately, this time it is due to weight gain from neck/shoulder and ankle injury and persistent lack of mobility.
I would LOVE to hopefully avoid the problem of cholesterol build up in the gallbladder and am looking for tips/ possibly a concoction that would trigger the otherwise lazy gallbladder during this time… maybe a shotglass per day of olive oil/cider vinegar and/or lemon juice?.
Best wishes and luck for each and all your own endeavours :+1:
Limpy.

1 Like

Check out Dr. Berg’s channel on YT. He has lots of videos about healing one’s GB, including about Gallstones.
I wish you every success!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the support.
I was going to start on the 1st June but thought, Why wait? that’s another week wasted .
So today is day 1 of what I hope is a 40 water-fast and health turnaround.
It’s a perfect time as my spinal fusion op has been delayed yet again, so will have to go through the pre-op procedures AGAIN!! but at a more op-friendly BMI, I suppose.
Rest is important so I may view this further depressing wait as a ‘benefit’ rather than a ‘negative’. :thinking:
L.

1 Like