We can do this full march! :pray: :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Hello!

I will to start the next monday 7-03

I feel very motivation after read you.

Wow! let´s do this!

GO

4 Likes

Successfully completed my 72 hour fast… then enjoyed a 2 hour feeding window… now continuing with my fast… my addictive food thoughts are mostly gone… today was such a success i used to not be able to control myself around anything sugar… this afternoon i met my bff for coffee… while she ordered her cake and delish lunch… i had absolutely zero interest in taking a bite off her plates! I was happy sipping on my green tea and water… feels Empowering! 4th day almost completed! Day 5!!! Here we come!

2 Likes

Day :five:,

Let’s do this :pray:t4:.
Refeed for me is 2 or 3 days then jumping back on. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Day :six:
Hope everyone is doing well.
I will have a refeed tomorrow, Sunday evening and start fasting straight away🙏🏽

1 Like

Day :one:,

Had a refeed and back on :pray:t4:
I will check-in tomorrow.:+1:t5:

Completed Day 6.
Aiming for 21 days fast. :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Had to go to New York with my mom for an emergency so I ended up refeeding on friday.I knew all the running around was going to make me dizzy. My mom is going through something right now and she needed me to be at my best. So I did OMAD and restarted my fast. I am back on day 3,I have a little headache but otherwise I am good.

2 Likes

Day :two:,
Taking it easy.
I will check-in tomorrow🙏🏽

1 Like

Had a refeed. Day :one: again, if we fall we get back on :pray:t4:

1 Like

Fashionably late, I’m in for 21 days starting Friday and will be done on the 31st. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome and all the best @Kai :pray:t4:

1 Like

Day :two:, I will check in on day 3 :pray:t4:.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Hope this finds all well and safe. I have been diagnosed with cancer and heard about fasting benefits and decided to do a 30 day fast and would appreciate any tips or advise any one have for me. Thank you in advance and wish you all well.

2 Likes

Excited for Next Match Madness 2024.
I’ll do prep till then
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Who else up for March madness 2024

1 Like

@Yasemin
Will this event be hosted again this year ?

2 Likes

100000% :heart_eyes: Are you ready? Better to keep this thread or start a new thread?

2 Likes

Yessssssssss​:muscle::muscle::muscle: getting Ready to hop in. And I would love to absorb every ounce of motivation from your Bright Soul dear…
In my POV is better to continue from this thread only, Those people who already bookmarked it last year they will get easily notified… Whatever you decide I’m absolutely Okay with it🤩

2 Likes

Day 3

🄾🄼🄰🄳
Well still I struggle through cravings smtimes mostly in the evening. But yeah it’s got improved.
My periods due in 2days so till it gets over I’ll be on OMAD. Then waterfast.
Who else taking March Madness challenge with me???

3 Likes