Accountability 10 days - May 19th

It’s been a while since I have posted and fasted. I started my fast last night at 5/19 @10 PM. I’m going for 10 days. I have fasted before, it has been hard jumping back into fasting. I know I can do it, just need to do it. I will do my best to check in every day to keep myself accountable.

3 Likes

I started last night at 9 pm. I am attempting a 21-day fast. I have only made it through one 10 day and then 2 day bone broth. I was doing great with 3 to 7 day fasts but for the last 4 weeks I have only been able to go 24 hours.

1 Like

I understand you completely. For me I need to remind myself why I’m doing fast. I know I can do it, it’s just doing it. Good luck, we can do it.

My why: I have been doing great with intermittent fasting but have been struggling mentally with my addiction to food for the last 4 weeks. I need to push through. I have a lot of weight to lose but also emotional baggage. ;

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

This food addiction is real. I was doing really good I was down to 212 in 3/13. But once we started quarantine, it went to heck. I started panicking, stressing, stress eating. Being at home with kids, plus doing home school and my job. It took a big toll on me. I went up to 248 :flushed::pensive:. I want to lose 50 pounds by end of June. I know I can do it. I just need to stick with it.

Thank you, it’s been a while.

1 Like

For the last 4 days, I kept saying, “today.” Posted on here to be accountable.

3 Likes

I said that Monday and Tuesday :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:.

Day 2, feeling okay. I had a slight headache this morning.

3 Likes

Day 1
Started with lots of positivity
All the best to everyone :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I am on day 1 too. Going for 5 days

3 Likes

Hello there
Please may I join you guys on here?
I need to lose some serious lockdown LBs :see_no_evil::joy: xx

2 Likes

Welcome. Losing the lockdown pounds myself.Day 2 and started having headaches I am going to start my salt concoction

2 Likes

Hey! How’s everyone doing? Making it through day 4.

2 Likes

Made it through Day 1. 20 more days to go…

2 Likes

In the middle of day 5. Hanging tough.

1 Like

Day 2 COMPLETE - On Day 3

2 Likes

On day 3…still going strong.

3 Likes

So I started my fasting journey this past Monday and it’s been hard. I’m doing the alternate day fasting, and although it’s easier at times, going to bed is hard. I refuse to give up this time and will see it through. I just want to thank this community and say I believe in all of you and we can do this. I just want to be healthy, and i’m done with excuses.

1 Like