7 Day Water Fasting 1/5/23 at 12pm to 1/12/23 12pm

Hello everyone!

My names Vincent I’ve just signed for this site and like what I see. I’ve been looking for an accountability partner to help me through a 7 day fast. I’m currently sitting at my heaviest at 233 lbs and want to get back to my normal weigt which was 210 lbs back in September 22’. I went through alot the past 4 months and honestly let myself go which I’ve always managed to maintain through hardships. For my fasting experience the longest I’ve gone for was 3 days, so I’m really pushing my limits with this 7 day fast. I’ve never done anything like this as for posting my goals online but I know this will help keep me in check along the way and I know the more people doing it with me will help too.

I’ll be posting my weight everyday when I check it for the next 7 days and letting you guys know my progress. I encourage everyone to join me I’d greatly appreciate it and yeah lets do it!!!

Fasting Rules:
Water only

Day 0/7: 233lbs

I’ll see you all tomorrow!!!

5 Likes

I just did a 6 day fast with. Day 7 as refeed. If you feel like taking a look at my journal down in the comments I have my results posted. It’s titled mess up and recovery. Also congrats on getting started that’s often the most difficult part.

3 Likes

Thank you I’ll definitely check it out! Congrats on completing a 6 day fast! I’ll get there too!

3 Likes

& I’ll hop in that 7 day fast at the end of the month with you too.

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best!

3 Likes

I apprecite it I need it! What’s your longest fast?

2 Likes

All the best .
I’m in day 3 and planning to stretch it till 12th jan making it a 10day fast.

1 Like

We’ll both be finishing on the 12th. Congrats on the fast so far Lets get it!

How is your fast going?

I’m starting a 3 day fast in 2 hours (noon my time)

I had my second son 6 months ago so ready jump back on the fasting bandwagon to lose the baby weight again

After my first I lost 50lbs in 2 months with water fasting

Hoping to do that again

I don’t own a scale and weighing myself was what kept me going last time so I’m jumping on here help me stay on track without seeing the numbers.

2 Likes

Day 1/7: 224 lbs

Honestly pretty crazy to be down 9lbs in one day but I know its all food and water weight, I hit the gym pretty hard last night with an hour of cardio and a heavy lift session. I can never sleep on my first day of fasting I don’t know maybe because I’m used to going to bed full. Overall right now I’m feeling good, I’m not hungry, staying hydrated. We got 6 days to go …lets go.

Good stuff, my fast is going well Im just a bit tired becasue I can never sleep on my first day of fasting. Some people prefer not knowing their results I need to know my progress on the daily :joy: the scale works for me. Let’s get it, you got it.

Its currently 6:42pm Friday 1/6/23 and I’m fighting demons right now. Is there anyone else who find fasting on weekend nights to be more difficult than they do during the week? Need motivation right now.

1 Like

Hello, friend! I hope you succeed!! The night is when the demons :smiling_imp: come out. Darkness was made for bright fast-food restaurant signs. I’ve been reading your excellent posts. I think as you continue in a fasting lifestyle that we are no match for our cravings. And the BEST thing you can do is shut it down for the day and meditate yourself to sleep. That stack of hormones that cause to have a great workout will also make you want to “party” “blow off steam” “celebrate” and “have fun.” Its a messed up county right now, full of over consuming. BUT… The morning is usually easier. And it’s kind of true that if you go to sleep early you avoid a ton of struggling. In my experience. All the best!

2 Likes

I really appreciate the support this exactly what I needed. I’m going to try and put it to bed, I’ve never gone to bed this early (8pm) on a weekend night but you’re right, lol nothing good can come of me staying up any longer tonight. I’ll be proud when I wake up and have made it through the night. Hopefully this breaks some mental barriers in my life because I’ve ALWAYS messed up on Friday/Saturday nights.

1 Like

my longest fast was 7 days.

1 Like

Day 2/7: 222lbs

Current Mood: Feeling good really happy that I made it through a Friday night fasting, never been able to do that before. We got 5 days left lets keep pushing!

1 Like

Vince, you seem so young with the whole world in front of you. This fasting business will be an awesome window into your abilities. It’s great to see what you CAN do, before you let yourself go and MUST do. I’m in the must-do period of my life. THANK GOD I can honestly say, “Fasting is what I WANT to do.” Keep it up.

1 Like

I’ll be 26 next month, learned about fasting and the insane amount of health benefits it provides last year January, I gave it a shot for 24hrs and felt great. Been studying it and doing 24hrs twice month since then. I agree with your statement on seeing what you can do vs must do, it alleviates any pressures to fast but I’ll definitely be fasting the rest of my life, I’ve made it a must. I’m striving to increase my fasting periods overtime, I feel like it improves my mental strength/discipline in all aspects of life if I can master my eating because food is my cryptonight.

Confession… I messed up last night, I was honestly fine until I got home and decided to eat a scoop of PB (Idk why) but that just unleashed a monster. Then I had street tacos, and candy. This was around 1am 1/8/23, so overall my fast lasted 2 and a half days (60 hrs).

Day:3/7
Current Weight: 223.8 lbs

I’m going to keep going just because I started but wanted to let everyone know I did not complete a full 7 days of fasting and broke it 2 and a half days in. Hopefully I can finish the remaining 4 days in the clear. I knew Friday and Saturdays are my hardest days so I’m proud I was able to make it through a Friday night for once.

1 Like

Years, Friend. YEARS of struggling. But it’s a very rewarding struggle. You’ll be one of a very few

1 Like