7 Day Water Fasting 1/5/23 at 12pm to 1/12/23 12pm

Weekends are brutal. I’m on day 7 of a (hopefully) 90 day “fast”. I’m juicing daily, mostly veg. I lost 50 pounds in 90 days doing this in 2015, and I’m hoping for a repeat performance with a side of permanent lifestyle habit changes. I just went through weekend #1 and wanted to crawl into a cave and hibernate until spring, but powering through that brain barrier is step 1 to having the self confidence to believe you can actually do this!

I understand about the PB, I was cutting chicken for my daughter last night and had a literal battle with my own hand as it was trying to jam that chicken in my mouth. It was like Jim Carrey fighting the pen in Liar Liar (the pen is rrrrrrrrrrROYAL BLUUUE"). There’s a pause before thought and action that, if we remain as present as possible, we can recognize and take that moment to smack some sense back into ourselves.

Good start! Keep doing it!!

3 Likes

Day 4/7
Current Weight: 221.6

I’m extremley well today probably because I slept well Sunday. 3 days left.

1 Like

90 Days thats crazy long! Big props on doing that, and thank you good luck on the rest of your fast!

2 Likes

Day 5/7
Current Weight 220.3

2 Likes

Day 6/7
Current Weight 219.5 lbs

1 Like

Hey Vincent. I wish I would’ve saw this earlier because I definitely would’ve partnered up. Been struggling this time around. My longest has been 21 days and I have completed it 2 times. Looks like you are doing great!

2 Likes

Hey I’ll be doing it again the first week in February and I ate 3 days in but I’m glad I’ve made it the remaining 4 days okay. Still happy I broke my longest fast which before this was 3 days.

2 Likes

LAST DAY!
Day 7/7
Current Weight: 217.9 lbs
I started this fast at 233 lbs overall lost 15 lbs despite the breaking my fast Saturday night. Honestly really proud I broke my longest fast which before this fast was 3 days completing the remaining 4 days. I’m going to attempt a 5 day fast the first week of February if anyone wants to join.

3 Likes

My birthday will be in that date range, so… :birthday:

3 Likes

Excellent results! :muscle:t5: I would say remind everyone a few days before February, sometimes we need a few days, to a week to mentally prepare and cut down etc. keep going, you are doing great!

2 Likes

Dang!!! That’s great results!!! I’m on my week fast now. Were you exercising and all or just doing your normal activities? Have you maintained it?

1 Like

I’m sittting at 222lbs which is good I’ve learned after a fast if I can stay in the range for a week it sticks long term. I train/ed normal my first 2 days of fasting after that I dont do anything except my usual day to day activities just because I feel pretty weak when I fast over 48 hrs.

2 Likes

I’m actually doing a 48hr fast now started this morning. I’ll end it at 11am on the 27th

3 Likes

I haven’t been exercising but I want to get back into hiking. It helps my blood glucose tremendously.

Nice! I’m on day three now! Yesterday I had to drink some pickle juice to counter the dizzy spells.

1 Like

My anniversary is the 8th :joy: