πŸ† 6-Week Challenge (M/W/F) Water Fast March 20-May 1st

Hey team!

Here is the placeholder thread for the FREE (self-accountability) thread for the 6-Week Challenge.

Details:

Length: 6-Weeks

Date: March 20, 2022 - May 1st, 2022

Water Fasting Days:
Every Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Check it off on your calendar once complete :white_check_mark:

OMAD Days:
Every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
*Low-carb + OMAD on eating days

Exercise:
Minimum 20 min (daily)
Walking, Weights, Cardio, etc.
A simple walk will do, once it’s complete you can check it off! :white_check_mark:

Affirmations:
I want everyone to write down 3 positive affirmations per day in your journal, in your iPhone notes, on a post-it note - anywhere! :sparkling_heart: Manifest your goals with this challenge! Once you complete it, you can check off the box :white_check_mark:

6-Week Printable CalendarπŸ‘‡πŸ»
*Click, Save & Print :tulip::sunny:

FREE Challenge Instructions:
It’s simple! You are responsible for bookmarking this page and coming and voluntarily checking in at least once a day - I will post as much as I can here and on Facebook but I won’t be monitoring this page so it’s all you! The more you post, the more momentum this thread will have! :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’re joining the FREE Forum Challenge, check in below by hitting β€œreply” and complete your first check-in saying β€œI’m In :white_check_mark:” and tell me your top 3 goals for joining this challenge :sparkling_heart::sunny:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

NEED MORE HELP?
If you need more accountability you are welcome to join our PAID Fast Forward to Health Accountability Group for 6-Weeks.
Paid Group Includes:

• 5 Zoom Calls Every Week @4pm Eastern Time
    (Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri)
  • Video Check-Ins on Tuesdays & Saturdays
  • 24/7 Group Chat & Instant Messaging
  • Daily check-ins & group chat.
  • Fasting Worksheets & Homework
  • Fasting Plan Assistance (to help you customize your plan according to your lifestyle, fasting levels, goals and social life

6-Week Paid Challenge Link :sparkling_heart:
Cost: $294 CAD (Canadian Dollars)
Register Here: https://square.link/u/1DAT7Rxi

:sparkles:Spots are limited for paid challenge :sparkles:

Please register and book your spot as soon as possible using the link above :tulip:

Please note: Prices are in CAD $ (Canadian Dollars) and will be converted to your currency on your bank statement

5 Likes

I’m in! :white_check_mark:

1. Get back some control of eating habits
  2. Get back my discipline
  3. Lose last remaining stubborn kgs
4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: Here we go!! Save & Print the Calendar! When was your last fast, has it been a little while and we’re jumping into it again? :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’m inβœ…

1. Prove to myself that I can do it again
  2. To get control of my health back
  3. To lose weight and keep it off
6 Likes
  1. I need to be accountable for self
  2. Focused on discipline
  3. To lose excessive weight
5 Likes

I’m in :white_check_mark:

1. lose weight
  2. increase mood
  3. feel good
6 Likes

I’m in! My top 4 reasons for joining this challenge are

1. To improve my breathing, this is essential!
  2. To reduce pain, it is my hope that I will lose a few pounds and therefore put less pressure on my joints I have been in a lot of pain (back, hips and knees) this year
  3. I will be able to work more hours/earn more money, because of the constant pain I am in due to pressure on my joints I have been forced to work less hours
  4. To be in better physical shape so that I can have more fun with my kids this summer doing things like camping, hiking, swimming and biking.
5 Likes

Here for good.

1. To lose the most amount of fat
  2. To get healthier and reverse potential diseases
  3. Have a better relationship with food and possess better self control
5 Likes

Hi everyone

I’m excited to follow this plan to

1. lose weight and achieve my goal weight of 7stone 7
  2. to take back control of food
  3. to Reveal muscles covered by fat

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’m in!

1. Try to heal my autoimmune issues.
  2. More energy.
  3. Drop that quarantine weight.
4 Likes

I’m in!

1. To restart my weight loss journey
  2. To gain my confidence back
  3. To improve my health
4 Likes

:white_check_mark: doing this fasting schedule

3 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:
Fasted instead of OMAD today and will do OMAD tomorrow (just swapping Sunday and Monday around every week so I eat on the days I lift weights). Feeling fine! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing goals everyone!!!

Let’s go! SPRING IS HERE!

In 6 weeks it will be May 1st and remember what they say β€œin 6 weeks you will wish you would have started today!”

For those of you following the plan above, today is OMAD day and tomorrow is a fasting day!

Check it off let’s go! :sparkling_heart::tulip:

Come check-in multiple times tomorrow when you have more difficulties! We’ll be checking in sporadically every day throughout the next 6 weeks

Today’s check in:

• Feeling good, doing some yard work while babywearing, will do some cycling & will do OMAD tonight, nothing special to report :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Here is a photo of my son on our walk today :slight_smile: it feels so good to have spring time weather finally show up in Manitoba. Going to have to buy some rubber boots.
I did my OMAD today at lunch time so I’m checking in a bit early. Hope you all have an amazing day!

5 Likes

Day 1 done! Did Omad, exercised,affirmations! Tomr we water fast! :raised_hands:t3::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Love it!! Just did my affirmations too, feeling nostalgic, emotional and excited :sparkling_heart::pray::tulip::sunny:

Spring is here!

Day 1 of water fasting now, until Tuesday!

3 Likes

So cute!!! Looks so much like his mama :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Who’s fasting today? :sparkling_heart::raising_hand_woman:t3::raising_hand_woman:t3::raising_hand_woman:t3:

5 Likes

Happy to be completing this challenge with you all. Yesterday I committed to an eating window of 4 hours vs OMAD. Fasting today through 8-10 am tomorrow morning.

5 Likes