40 Days of No Sugar- Free Challenge

I usually do not really plan stuff on the weekends… but yes stuff to plan on weekends and also post on the forum… :innocent: :two_hearts:

1 Like

So far so good? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ok_woman:t3:

1 Like

Day 9 for me!!:muscle:

3 Likes

You’re just on fire these days!!!

2 Likes

How’s everyone doing so far?

How’s your March looking?

Clean slate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Inching along one day at a time… man this is slow… i am dyingggg…lol…still in the game…long way to go…

2 Likes

:joy: Right :joy: I’m looking at the March calendar and I’m like shit it’s only Wednesday LOL - but honestly so far starting to crave less and less (even though I got a bit of a head-start with almost full no sugar in January and February)

No sugar life is just quite hard :joy: I remember when I did this for 365 days and I was so turned off sugar, that’s the goal to get back to again one day!

Inching towards better habits one day at a time :sparkling_heart: :snail: :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :yum: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

man… I sure would like just one cup o’ coffee… but i guess hot diluted lemon water will have to do for a few days… good lawd… lol… :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

I’m in.
Tomorrow will be my Day 1 for the “40 Days of No Sugar- Free Challenge”. I’m starting a little later than others, but as they say, “Better late than never”.
I will be posting my stickies “No sugar” calendar on Monday.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just pulled off Day 1. I didn’t have any sugar yesterday. Now I’m in Day 2. Feeling encouraged. Will report tomorrow.

3 Likes

Oh you totally crushed the stickies!!!

Did you draw them??? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Yasmin, Thank you for your compliment about my stickies. No I did not make them. But, I did put the numbers on them. They are sticker post-it smilies.
I came across them at my local food market in the stationary station. They just happened to be on sale. So I picked up a few a them.
I can’t help but smile when I look at them on my board. Lol :heart_eyes:. Especially when I pull each day off my board :grin:.

2 Likes

Day 5 of no sugar :hugs:

3 Likes

Day 6 for me. Going into Day 7 :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Day 7 of “No Sugar” :hugs:

1 Like

Day 9 of “No sugar” :white_check_mark:. I’m still going :hugs:

2 Likes

Made it past Day 9. On Day 10 of “No sugar” :hugs:

2 Likes

You are doing AMAZING!!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: How does your fast from sugar feel???