2nd Annual “March Madness” Fasting Challenge

Thanks Yasemin! I did it!!!
Posted my before (cringe worthy) and after pics on your FB page. Lots of ways to go. But I’m truly proud of myself. I’m ready for some home made broth. I’m planning on doing OMAD, Yasemin. And cheat day Saturdays, coz i love me my date nights.
What do you think?

3 Likes

I DID IT!! 24 days!

emphasized text

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: You super badass, you!!!

Day 25. Things still going well!

2 Likes

Way to go :+1:

1 Like

Way to go :+1: You did it :hugs:

1 Like

Day 26. Just some bone broth today. Bathroom issues seem to be stabilizing.

Day 27. Early post today, so it’s back to back!

Day 28. Triple posts!

Day 20 today. Congratulations to all those who made it this far!!! :+1:

3 Likes

Day 29. Things are wrapping up. Then on to carnivore.

Day 30. Just today and tomorrow, then refeed will start.

Do you guys have any tips on how to get rid of the acetone taste in your mouth while water fasting? :smiley:

Day 31!
Last day, then it’s on to refeed mode.

4 Likes

Day 23 :hugs:.
Congrats to all those who are participating, participated or have reached your personal goal in the “March Madness” :+1:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Just joining you in this journey, although I can see a lot of you are almost through with your fast. I’m actually on day 4 currently, almost on day 5 and I’m struggling! I’m hungry, smelling and seeing food is not easy right now. So I’m here to get some motivation, and so far these posts are so helpful. Thanks a lot :grin:

3 Likes

On day 5, still going strong. Need to drink more water though. Watching Dr. Alan Goldhammer YouTube videos to keep me motivated. I’m going to have to break my fast on Sunday night though, and I’ll pick up at a later time.

2 Likes

Welcome Rachie :hugs:

1 Like

Will there be an April fasting group. Its already the 3rd but maybe one starting tomorrow (April 4th on after Easter?) Thanks

1 Like

Sure you can go ahead and start a new thread on the forum for April if you want people to join you! :heart_eyes: Go to challenges/accountability buddies and name the new thread “April Fasting Challenge” and post your fasting stickies! Let’s go, you can champion this one! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like