21 days WATER FAST! BUDDIES?

Hi :smile:

I am starting a 21days water fast on 11th of october and I will refeed on 1 st of november! Anyone wanna join?
I am excited to see the results and I really want a buddy so we can keep accountable!!

7 Likes

I started 3 days ago and am also (planning) to go until Nov 1. Iā€™m in!

5 Likes

Iā€™m in! Excited to see our results. Blessings to you on your journey.

4 Likes

I started today! And was aiming for 20 days so Iā€™m signing up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be on day 6 tomorrow but Iā€™m in for 21 days thru October 26th.

I have a halloween dinner party planned so needed to begin my refeed a few days before the end of the month. :jack_o_lantern:

Have you stocked up on water? Will you be doing pure water or coffee and tea?

I lose crazy when I stick to pure water. Iā€™m down 15lbs already but I expect this speed to trickle out to a pound a day or half a day in the next week.

Iā€™d love to see somewhere in the 150ā€™s by the fast end and no more than 162 after a 10 day refeed. :grin:

4 Likes

@Miramar Do you see differences in loss if you add even coffee? Asking ā€œfor a friendā€ :grin:

I wonder how much I can lose 20 daysā€¦ starting 81 kg, 178 lbs apparently. 170 pounds = 77 kg and that would be suuupercool!

Edit: Just realized, 20 days is ~ 3 weeks. 8 pounds (4 kg) should definitely be possibleā€¦

4 Likes

When I was doing the 5 day fasts I started doing some tea and coffee. I was still losing but it seemed like it slightly slowed and I had to be careful as I can go nuts drinking a lot and I feel like the extra caffeine may have been stripping me of nutrients?

I wasnā€™t talking any vitamins though soā€¦

@Miramar I get that. Could be trueā€¦ I donā€™t know the physiology, but caffeine is dehydrating so could be a link there. I donā€™t drink much, 1 cup / day and no problems staying at that level-ish.

Interesting that you felt like it slowed down though. Pure water is best I guessā€¦

1 Like

If you can stick with one cup then go for it!

I drink up to 2 cups of homemade cold brew or I can drink ice tea all day and itā€™s almost never enough.

I have a lot of italian fizzy water. Iā€™ll be jumping on that when I get sick of spring water.

2 Likes

Ines, did you link this on the Facebook group?

1 Like

Iā€™m planning to do a 21 day as well on the 11th and Iā€™d love to be one of your accountability buddies! I definitely need one too lol

2 Likes

Yes I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good!! Letā€™s do it then :smiley:

Add me in!!!

1 Like

Im in also

2 Likes

I am in also!

2 Likes

Good morning all!

Wishing you all a wonderful start.

2 Likes

Im involved!

2 Likes

Add me in too plz

2 Likes

Good morning!

Iā€™m on day 7.

I had a rough evening, but Iā€™m feeling better this morning.

There was an acid stomach issue. I donā€™t do well with acv for that so I had a shot of pickle juice and a mild antacid.

Then my lower back was hurting - and I started thinking it was like a pms or ovaries thing. My cycle cut out on me August 12th. :wink:

Anyway I took some ibuprofen. Figured Iā€™d already taken the antacid pills.

Feeling better this morning but it was a long night of waking up and discomfort.

Anyway this has been my most extreme weight loss ever. 19lbs in 6 days. Day 7 just got started.

2 Likes