21 days WATER FAST! BUDDIES?

How is everyone doing so far?

1 Like

Nearly finished day 5. Hunger pretty much gone.
We got this!

2 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

Iā€™m in also!
I started Friday, so this is Day 4, and going to Nov 1.
Iā€™m using the keytone urine sticks to see how long itā€™s taking to get my ketosis fully engaged.
What do you folks think of the knowledge gained by those strips?
I fell out for a few days before I started the fast while trying to eat thru my refrigerator food. I get up and open the fridge a dozen times per day during a fast, so it helps me to have nothing but water and pickle juice inside.

4 Likes

Iā€™m finishing day 7 at midnight. :star_struck:

I just dropped so much in the first week alone that anymore loss is icing on the fasting cake.

Keep busy!

1 Like

Day 8
I canā€™t compete with our champ, @Miramar, but then this isnā€™t a competition :grinning:. Iā€™m down about 10 lbs and have another 8 to go before Iā€™m where I was 2 months ago :roll_eyes:
How are the rest of you?

2 Likes

Good morning!

Day 10.

Got my closet half cleaned out yesterday.

@Myhnabird itā€™s not over till itā€™s over :rofl:. I have micro intervals of walking like a drunken sailor for a couple of seconds. And Iā€™m not even at the halfway point soā€¦

Thatā€™s all I got.

3 Likes

Good morning!

1 Like

Amazing! Nice job. Sucks about youā€™re discomfort.

May I join this? I actually had my last feeding on Sunday the 11! :laughing: Iā€™m on day5. I feel okay, Iā€™m trying to pace myself and Iā€™m surprised at how quick the week has gone ty! :raised_hands:t3: So far Iā€™m down 6lbs but TMI: I havenā€™t really gone to the bathroom :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Itā€™s part of the reality of what we are doing. I never think bm discussion is TMI.

If itā€™s not causing you any discomfort I wouldnā€™t fret about it.

There are solutions if you feel the need to clean out.

A spoon full of Epsom salt in 8oz water is one.

Enema is another. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not feeling any this morning.:blush:

Awesomeā€¦ I went back and added tmi since Iā€™m new lol, just in case. Anyways yeah itā€™s to be expected and I forgot to say that I was thinking about a salt water flush! So thank you. I donā€™t know about it during a water fast. I tried tea last time but it didnā€™t do much other than stomach pains. I am not looking forward to it at all. The taste makes me gag so I may put a bit of lemon.

1 Like

I just had a BM today! Lol

I think Iā€™m on day 13?

Caused me to drop weight.

Howā€™s everyone holding in there?

Awesome! Iā€™m ending day 10 shortly :blush:. Just a few more days!!

1 Like