21 Day Fast starting 12th of January

Day 1 of 21
I have fasted up to 14 days and gained all 25lbs lost back in literally a week. I do not want to go back to the old way of eating (that got me here in the first place). I am here for accountability, I have 100 lbs to lose total but I want my first goal to be 30 lbs. Please join me, comment, and or give advice. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello @Lena_ReadySetGo, welcome to the community.
I am building up my intermittent fasting duration to reach upto water fasting.
Have done water fasting earlier but this time I am somehow finding it difficult to start, thus, starting with intermittent.
Would love to be your accountability buddy, we can motivate each other. I have almost 55 pounds to lose,my first goal is also around 30 pounds.

That would be great! I am also struggling with starting. I’ve started so many times and failed last year I really have lost count but I am just going to keep trying until it sticks. Thank you so much for your willingness to give me accountability. I will be showing up every day. I would love to motivate you as well. I intend to do intermittent fasting after my 21 days and then fast again in March. My plan is every other month I will fast between 7-21 days. Let’s do this! :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

I sail in the same boat, have tried and failed many times. I will update my weight here, if that helps and if you are ok with it… This way, we can actually be accountable.
Today is my third day of intermittent fasting. Pl

1 Like

Perfect!
SW 255

I started at 81 kg/178.5 pounds.
Now at 80.2kg/176.8 pounds

1 Like

Checking in for the day. I am up early because it is difficult to sleep when I am fasting. Down 3 pounds already. Yesterday was extremely hard! I wanted to eat sooo bad!! I am watching Yasemin’s vids and other encouragement because the first 3 days are the hardest for me.

Day 2 of 21

The first day is always the hardest for me. I usually chicken out before I get started, but by day 5 I’m committed. The 2nd milestone will be day 5. Let’s go!

Hello, hope you are doing well. For me, it is day 4 of my intermittent fasting. I know how difficult it is not to think about food.
My weight for today is 79.8 kg/175.9 pounds.
Fasted for almost 22 hours, then ate Ă  carb heavy meal at a dinner party.
I am thinking of increasing my fasting window.

1 Like

Hello… im new here.
I want to join your circle

3 Likes

Am I even being heard…idk

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Day 5 of intermittent fasting, weight is 79.5. Had increased to 80.2 last night after a carb heavy meal.
Starting with my last day if intermittent fasting, will start the water fast on Sat evening.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Awesome! 22 hours is great, if you can do that you can definitely increase your window! You lost 0.9 lbs. Let’s do this!

Hello! Absolutely! I am sporadicly on here but let’s encourage each other.

Hello. Yes! I hear you! Let’s meet our goals

Day 3 of 21
Yesterday, was not as hard as the first day. Water fasting is truly mind over matter. I am learning to be discipline through this process.

SW 255.6
CW 247.8

Day 4 of 21

“I am worthy of effort and devotion.” I’ve lost 10 pounds. #waterfasting

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Way to go! More power to you.

1 Like

Last day of intermittent fasting, current weight is 79.2.
Starting my water fasting journey now. Hope I can make it.

1 Like