1st of July water fast challenge

Hi there,

I am planning to start my water fast tomorrow and be in deep ketosis from July 1st.
Everyone that wants to join is more then welcome. I have tried to start this fast for a few weeks now but I always found a way to postpone it…
BTW, this is not my first water fast, my longest has been 12 days but I would like to do a 21 days this time.

I will report here everyday and post my ketones level 2 or 3 times a week.

Fab

4 Likes

Love this! Feel free to post this in the Facebook group or let me know and I can post it there for you as well if you want more accountability buddies!!! Great initiative and you got this :sparkling_heart:

Thank you Yasemin. I opted out of facebook many years ago but if you want to do it please feel free.
I will post updates on July 1st with the first Ketones body reading

Thank you again :slight_smile:

Fab

1 Like

I’m 100% down for this! I was planning on going 18 days in June (put on about 20 pounds in the past couple months so I’m looking to lose 30ish and maintain there until summer’s over at least!)
Would love to be and have an accountability buddy! I’m gonna either go 21 days or until I get under my goal weight!

1 Like

Hi Yasemin what’s the name of the facebook group I’d love to join!

1 Like

Welcome!

I’ll join the 21 day fast with you!
Starting weight is 246

I’m down to join you guys! I’ll be starting a 30-40 day water fast on July 1st as well. It will be nice to have buddies on a similar journey.

Awesome. I am flattered so many people are joining :star_struck:

Thank you so much

Fab

1 Like

I’m in. Can’t seem to get out of the 220s. My longest fast has only been 4 days. :tired_face:

1 Like

I’m down for 21 days and would love to join you … and welcome Fab! I have a vacay coming up soon so this is right on time. I’d love to get to or closer to the 170s overall …Im at 196 today.

2 Likes

Hang in there!!!

1 Like

Best thing you did in this lifetime was to opt out of Facebook :crazy_face::sparkling_heart: !!! Love it! I would be off the grid if we didn’t have this group on there!

3 Likes

Here is the link for the Facebook group - but the forum here is more serious and it’s a better tool for accountability! :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fastforwardtohealth/

I totally agree, I opted out of Facebook around the start of the Pandemic. I’m also looking to go off grid eventually and live a simpler life.

3 Likes

Just to let everyone know :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes: If it’s been a rough year, don’t beat yourself up! The fact that you are all here means you are ready to move forward!

July 1st is the FIRST DAY of the 2nd half of the year!

MID-YEAR point! So it’s a perfect day to write all your goals down, prioritize them, and compare and contrast some progress with your New Years resolutions on January and see which ones you want to work on!!! :sparkling_heart:

You all got this, I can’t wait to fast again soon with you all :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes best decision :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes: I haven’t been checking FB or IG much anymore, just browse the forum once in a while and staying as unplugged as possible this year, that’s why I went on a YouTube hiatus (been almost a year - but I’ll resume vlogging soon!) - waiting for the little baby in my belly to be born any day now :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hey all,

First official day over (actually my 3rd). Ketones at 1.7
Not hungry anymore but habit are still there and I think a lot about food in the evening…

Chat tomorrow

Fab

1 Like

Congrats on making it past day 1 everyone!

I went to bed early last night and am waking up at 4:00AM this morning with a slight headache. I’m going to weigh myself and start drinking some water and hopefully it subsides.

I couldn’t agree more with Fab, it’s habits more than hunger that are the difficult part.

2 Likes

Hey everyone I’m here too! Got past day 1 as well keeping myself accountable with ya’ll and my journal hahaha! We got this!!!

2 Likes

I’d love to join! Thanks for getting this started, @fabryxy. I’m in day 2, and feeling great thus far (though my glycogen levels are still plenty high). Have planned to do a 12 day fast, but if I’m feeling ok, perhaps I can push through to 21 with y’all. Psyched to be doing this with you guys.

2 Likes