15 day water fasting

My day 1 completed… feeling absolutely fine til now… targeting to complete atleast 14 more days…:muscle::muscle::muscle:.

6 Likes

Hey beauties… How you doing ??? Anyone out here with me…

3 Likes

Tips to continue your fast without cheating…

Tip 1 :

#Take your day 1 picture from each angle …

#Edit on of your picture by some body toning editing app… I use " you can perfect" app.

#Set that Edited slip picture of yours as your wallpaper…

Tip 2 : Use a countdown gadget on your phone showing days an hours left. Set for how many days you wanna fast.

Tip 3 : (My Favourite)

Whenever you got tempted… Ask yourself which dish you want to have now… Then start visualising that you already had that food and then visualise after having that food now you are angry on your own for breaking the fast… (Thank yourself that you haven’t broke it in real​:smile::smile: )

Tip 4 : Have a tshirt or any dress that’s quite tight to you… wear that dress every single day to feel the difference of inches you are loosing. ( I take pictures on that dress each day and promise my self to make a GIF at the end of the water fasting journey, to see the transformation in one go)

What tip you people use to motivate yourself… Feel free share here… :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello! How are you doing?

-Nothing tastes better than skinny feels
-God sustains me

1 Like

Feeling cold a little bit… went for a brisk walk … :muscle::smile:

1 Like

Yaa true… that’s the best feeling ever​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Which day are you in ??

Starting weight 150 lb… targeting for 120 lbs…
3 lbs gone till now😄

1 Like

Here is the end of day 2… haven’t got any headache yet… But quite tired… and usually I walk for 1 hour or more… but today I listened to my body and took a short walk 3 km approx…

On day 15 today but started adding in bone broth I was feeling too weak just on water and I have lots of things to do that require energy :blush: yay! You made it to day 2 :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: It’s worth it!

Almost day 3 or day 3 now? Super exciting! Keep pushing! You got this :two_hearts:

Day 3 half way done… Today I went for a brisk walk but able to walk for 45 min only…

Woow… Day15… that’s amazing… Congratulations… Aimed for how many days ?

Please tell me how much weight you lost till day 15… Actually I’m planning for 15days only… So It will give me a rough idea of how much I will be able to loose till the end of the fast…

21 days is the goal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I lost 27lbs but everyone is different. For me, I have at least 10-12lbs of water weight I normally carry and will possibly gain back after my first or second week of refeed. Keep it up! You’ll get there​:smile:

1 Like

Wwwoo 21 days… that’s super…

1 Like

Today I’m in 4th day of Waterfasting… 15 more days to go… super excited to loose as much as possible . Following picture is update till day 3

4 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Exciting!

1 Like

Hey beauties … How you are doing