15 day water fasting

On which day are you in

7.8 lbs gone till day 3…
Will continue for 13 more days … yesterday I took a medicine so little messed… A new day started with a zeal… :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Officially I’m in day 4… Craving were so bad… I was about to break my fast… But somehow I managed to motivate myself again to be on track till the end day of fast… Oh god need some more will power atleast for the next 5 days… :innocent::innocent::innocent:

OMG I was almost about to break one egg to make a poached egg out of it. I peeled off 1 cheese cube… noodles already boiled , veggies chopped​:yum::yum:. Everything ready to break my fast out of craving

Then suddenly I changed my mind and finally put everything on the fridge back​:laughing::rofl: without eating…

Thanx god for saving my fast this time… only 12 days left … Don’t want to mess it up… need some more will power :innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

And there is a end of my first mini goal… Now next mini goal is of 5 days i.e. till the end of January 2021.

Now feeling sleepy … tomorrow morning I will make some new strategy for the next mini goal😃