11 day water fasting starting 10/24/2023

Hi! I want to do 11 day water fasting from tomorrow. I hope I can do it without quitting.

2 Likes

Any one done 11 day fasting?

2 Likes

How was ur day 1? Hope it went well. Good luck!

1 Like

Happy to join you! I’m starting tomorrow 25 Oct) - I need an accountability buddy to help keep me on track :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! So far good. Really want to be very strong and not break my fast after a day or two​:woman_facepalming:. First time joined a forum so I can be more accountable. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Awesome to have a fasting buddy. Want to finish my fasting goal this time :blush:.

1 Like

Hiya Anoosh, the first thing I’d like to say is you can do this. Last month I completed 25 days and it was simply the best thing I’ve ever done, I’m literally still reaping the benefits, mentally, physically and weight loss.

A couple of tips if I may. Firstly, this should be relatively easy, I say relatively, because you are going to be challenged at some point. However, you should actually never feel proper hunger if you drink enough water. I never got any cravings or hunger provided I was fully hydrated. So if you get thoughts/cravings about food then your probably not OPTIMALLY hydrated. So to make this much easier, you have to almost drink water, a little excessively through this process, ie before your even a fraction dehydrated. What is essentially happening is because your not OPTIMALLY hydrated, your body is not getting at your fat stores efficiently. When fully hydrated, your body and mind is receiving all it needs from your fat stores, so their is no signal to the brain :brain: for hunger. You will feel amazing because your body fat is a MUCH better fuel source than food,much cleaner and stable energy source. Think hydration, hydration, hydration and try and stay conscious you need to drink loads of water.
Now, I still reckon if you do that, during the 11 days your mind is going to test you. Can you pass the test? Of course you can :slightly_smiling_face::+1: This will come as probably feeling a bit iffy, a bit irritable, not quite yourself. Try and recognise this feeling for what it is, it’s temporary and I promise you it will pass and the next day you will feel even better. It’s just your mind in a habit of being fed and eating and it’s wanting to test you, do you want to do this? I say go for it Anoosh because once you do and pass this test, you will be a stronger person because you are actually more than your mind. By pushing through and ignoring your mind, it’s not your mind that’s In control, it’s YOU and you have now tapped into and realised your real power that lies within you.
Hope this makes some sense and helps. Good luck :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Sod for the motivational words. You make it sound easy. I hope and successfully finish this 11 day fasting. Kudos on completing 25 day fast :clap::raised_hands:.
Thank you for amazing advice on water intake🙏. Day 1 is almost done.

1 Like

Sid:pray:

1 Like

Wow! Very powerful advice. I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Starting mine today. Thank youuu! Let’s do this guys :muscle:

2 Likes

I am going to do it with you!!! I am committing

1 Like

Yay! Let’s do it.
How is everyone? Day 2 for me :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Day 1 done! craving hit me so hard. Got thru it. Hopefully tomorrow will be much easier.

2 Likes

Awesome. Happy Fasting Day 3​:blush::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Good Morning… how is everyone? Day 4 fasting. I hope I continue this path and not give up. Not sure how others do long fasting so easily. It’s tough

3 Likes

hi i just started my 5 day water-fast, hope i stick to it, will update how i feel each day.