Yesi's Finally Fasting

Hi All,

I’ve tried repeatedly to fast and could never do it. I started fasting on 1/17 and am still fasting. I would like to keep going until 1/31. Trusting God to help me continue.

My starting weight on Sunday was 207. I’m not sure I want to keep weighing myself. I don’t want to get disappointed.

Goals this year:

1. Lose 87 pounds!
  2. Work out 30 minutes a day, except Sunday.
  3. Read one chapter of the Bible a day and read one chapter in a book a day.
4 Likes

Amazing goals!!! You can do this and hopefully enjoy it througherly :grin:

2 Likes

You’ve got it!

I believe weighing yourself might be a booster. It personally is for me, every time I weigh myself I feel excited to see a lower number and gives me the motivation to keep going :blush:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Wow! We have the same weight goal, my aim is to be 120lb or lower. I just did 3 days water fast and refeed, started a 4 days water fast til Sunday and restarting again after Sunday’s meal. I weighed 230lb on the 4th of this month, I did a 7 day Daniel fast, and now 3-day water fast. I am now 217. Weightloss of 13lbs so far this month.

@Ykayala it is best not to weigh yourself daily, maybe weekly but that is up to you as it works for some people but not for me as it irritates me when the scales are not moving. My weight loss is very stubborn due to health reasons.
Keep going you can do it.

4/10 - weight 205.2 Started Keto and Intermittent Fasting, no coffee it makes me crazy.

4/11 - didn’t weigh, still Keto and fasted 18:6, had coffee in church made me irritable.

4/12 - weight 202.2, still keto, stopped eating at 6:30pm, had decaf, still irritable.