Yasemin (ADMIN)'s Daily Journal (TEMPLATE FOR YOU GUYS!)

Good. I recommend you take it in 7 week stages. At the end of 7 days evaluate how you feel and decide whether to continue. Fasting is a muscle you have to strengthen.

How I built up to my 40-day: 14 days breaking my refined carbohydrate addiction, 11 days of increasingly restrictive Intermittent fasting (16:8, 18:6, 20:4 & OMAD) and then 4, 5 and finally a 7-day.

Here’s how I broke up my 40-day

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip can i write to you how i feel after 7 days

2 Likes

Yes. That’s fine.

If you have the time, which many of us do now. Try just laying down and relaxing. I do this by reading or just listening to the TV. Good luck and continue to try and achieve your goals.

1 Like

Hi Yasemin- I just joined this site but have been fasting for a few years …I want to contact you for your services and not sure how! Thanks so much, Faina

1 Like

Just saw this! <3 Replied!

2 Likes

This was encouraging! Thank you!!!

Hi Yasmine! It’s the night of my 5th day of water fasting and I just broke it with eating a handful of Doritos and a small piece of grilled chicken :flushed::flushed::flushed: Can I keep fasting for weight loss or is tomorrow day 1 again?!!!

I know that learning to come out of a fast is a skill in itself- I’ll have to practice

Today is my day 1. I have done many short fasts (1-3 days) but am committed to doing my first 21 day fast. I suffer from Binge Eating and have gained 20 pounds in the last 8 months. I am ready to take back my body and my life. I have been watching you on YouTube. You are my hero seriously. I would not be as committed without you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much this helps alot because I had no idea how to navigate!

Hi Compdude. I really felt motivated and inspired by what you wrote. Like me it seems we have a similiar journey. Are we able to chat? Are you still on this forum? Thank you:) I really respect what you are doing. It’s so hard!

Yasemin,
What is the cost per week/month for clients from US?
I am wanting to join again.
Thank you,
Kay Schilling
kayschilling@yahoo.com

724-946-3838
501-350-2984

I really admire you establishing this site for us. After many other methods I know fasting is OBVIOUSLY the best thing for me reaching my desired weight. A family friend came over this weekend telling about how she buys all her meals prepared for her and is sent a video once a week. But… alas… she’s failed. We’ll all fail. It’s this accountability like what you’re providing here, that CAN make the difference. Accountability is a NECESSARY condition for success, but not a SUFFICIENT condition. Thank you!