Water Fasting Group - Day 1

Made you guys a thread so you can check in together here!

Yas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

5 Likes

Day 1 for me of 7, so far I’ve drank 120 oz already. I’m mentally hungry but not actually hungry. I have a bit of a headache but I don’t think it’s related to fasting. My current wait is 152.3

2 Likes

Closing in on the end of day 2 and feeling awesome!
Currently down just under 6 pounds and love that feeling of not being bloated! I usually struggle of day 5 now, not 3 as my body is now used to fasting for 3 days. Most ever done is 12 but gonna turn those numbers around and try for 21!!
It’s been a tough 18 months in my life and yes I have excuses as to why I have put on 15 kg… Mind set is good, I’m feeling good, I have a great network of people helping me through… I got this, you got this, we all got this!!!
It’s my time!!

2 Likes

Day One here too. Just about ready to call it a night. No hunger today, slight headache but more likely stress than anything to do with electrolytes. Days 2 and 3 are always the toughest for me so lots planned tomorrow to keep me distracted. Good luck and good fasting, Everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there. Day 1 for me. I feel dizzy and have a slight headache. I’ve never water fasted before. I’ve done x2 21 day juice fasts a few years ago. I weigh 182.6. I need to detox my body and get back to a healthy lifestyle. I hope you don’t mind if I join your thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is everyone doing this morning? Start of Day 3 here and feeling good. Slight hunger this morning when I woke, cup o’ coffee to remind my belly that all is still well in my world, and ready to face the day. These next couple of days are usually my “hump” days so I’ve got a number of large and small projects on the board to choose from, but nothing pressing that would keep me from sleeping if I need to.
I’m an everyday weigh’er because little stalls and fluctuations don’t tend to bother me, but the scale is moving down and that always puts a little more pep in my step. It’s a good day to be fasted. Good luck facing today with commitment and determination, Everyone!

1 Like

Checking in for day 3. I’m fighting off an illness that hit me yesterday but I’m still hanging in there. My throat is too sore to even eat so that’s actually helped. The scale has dropped quite a bit. Dealing with some tummy growling other than that all is good. I’m getting about 150oz of water a day and hot tea/black coffee.

1 Like

Late night of day 4 check-in. A bit of insomnia tonight. It’s the wee hours here and just beginning to tire, so hoping to get to sleep soon.
Overall it was a good day to be fasted. Lots of energy at different times and was able to fight through the momentary bouts of hunger that happened. Sluggishness didn’t hit today like expected so wondering if it will tomorrow. Scales not showing much, but they also never do this early for me. Everything moving right along smoothly.

1 Like

LGlad you’re still able to get lots of water and maintain the great attitude. Hope you’re feeling better very soon!

I’m on day 3 and I can’t sleep either! :sweat: hoping to fall asleep soon

Hope you were able to get some good sleep after posting, Alliekal.

1 Like

Day6- Woke up in the sweet spot! Woohoo! No hunger, no sluggishness, and experiencing mild euphoria. Hoping to get a few (or more) days of this to get me solidly into the next week.

How is everyone today?

2 Likes

I got about 3hrs of sleep lol but it’s ok. I felt energized and me and the hubby walked 6miles! I’m surprised I had the energy lol

I’m so jealous and can’t wait to make it to day 6! How many days you fasting for again?

I

1 Like

Woooo, 6 miles. I couldn’t do 6 miles right now if you paid me. Lol I’m not sure I could do it well-fed! :slight_smile:
Shooting for 30, 1st attempt at this length, but also secretly hoping that I can make it and pass it.
3 and 4 were a little bit of a struggle with tiredness and sleep disruption, but it’s a little after 7:30 now and I cannot wait to get in the bed. Don’t think I’m gonna have any issues tonight! Lol What’s your goal this time?

1 Like

lol thanks I think I’ll stop my fast at 4 or 5 days… haven’t decided yet. I’m getting hungry!

Ended my fast last night unexpectedly. Cooking isn’t all that tempting for me, but apparently cooking my favorite meal is. Lol
Not sad, conscious decision, but I’ll certainly take note of it for future fasts.

I had been in ketosis for a few weeks prior to starting so didn’t get large initial water drops during the fast, but very happy with results. Dropped 10 lbs this week and back up 3.2 this morning, so just shy of 7 lbs for the fast.
Started the timer again last night and will fast into Friday. Happy Fasting, Everyone!

2 Likes

Made it 15 hours and had to eat. I work in customer service although from home the customers still manage to stress me out lol. I did learn that I’m an emotional eater though bc I wasn’t even hungry I was just upset and had no idea what to do.

Will try again tonight at midnight! Determined to make it through this time!

1 Like

I know headaches are inevitable but is it normal to have them only 13 hours in? And is there anything I can do. I tried the pink salt and maybe it takes awhile but it still hurts and I’m too scared to try Tylenol on an empty stomach

Hello all! I’m working on my day 2. So far so good. Had a few stomach grumblings but nothing major. My plan is to do 3days successfully. But now being on this site I’m thinking about going longer. I’ll see.

1 Like

How did your 3 days go?

1 Like