Water fast until new year (26 days)

Hi. im meera. mom of 2. new here. i’m currently 80kg. my goal weight is 58-60kg. im tired of me looking like this and i do not want to enter another year of my life with all this weight and negativity. so I’ve promised myself a better me before new year. and even if i give in and eat, then i will start over again until i reach my goal. i saw the fantastic stickers idea. and made a version of it at home. im gonna cross every day i complete and keep myself motivated with the progress. wish me luck guys.

3 Likes

Good luck to you Meera!

Day 1 is over finally
it really felt like a looooooong day.
didnt feel hungry till 6 in the evening, after that I had a a couple of glasses of green tea. since i have two kids, I cook and feed them. thats when its the most tempting to eat. I dont feel hungry, but i feel the need to eat. i successfully resisted 1 day. hopefully i can stay committed till new year. The results are fabulous. Lost 1.5kg (3.3 lbs)

thank you so much

I completely agree with you. I’m starting my fast tomorrow. I think 22 days is very doable and can’t wait for us both to reach our health goals.