Water Fast Log (Aim: Multiples of 3 days)

Hi, this is my second water fast log here. 1st time I tried to do 7 days and I stopped on day 7th. Now I’m going to try a multiple of three days, with the initial aim being three days of water fasting and slowly increase if I can continue, and maximum limit or final goal being 42 days of water fast. I’m counting the days using Yasemin’s sticky note method, although I’ll be using Google Jamboard rather than actual sticky notes.

Also, I will be using Zero App to track my fasting hours:

Self-Rules:

1. During the fast, only water should be consumed; no broth or soup is allowed. Green tea is allowed, but no caffeine/black coffee etc. I will consume at-least 3L of water every day during the fast. I might add 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to my cup of Green tea every-day.
  2. Supplements: I’ll be taking Himalayan Pink Salt with Lemon Water/Zest for electrolytes. Vitamin B12 and other water-soluble vitamins may be taken with the tyrosine 550 mg tablet.
  3. Break/Completion: I won’t stop in the middle; I can only pause, take a break, or stop after a cycle of three days / multiples of 3s.
  4. Diet after a break: If I have to take a break or halt, I will only eat vegetable broth or soup; and not any carb rich or sugary food. And I’ll try to start fasting again right away after eating some soup or broth.

I’ll occasionally check in here, probably every 12 or 24 or 72 hours. I’ll keep track of my weight, hip measurement, and fat percentage and put them all together once I’ve finished the fast. I hope my journey encourages you to begin your own healing adventure with a water fast.

3 Likes

It will motivate me. Every person who comes on here and takes a fast seriously like you are is motivating me!

2 Likes