Urgent Advice needed

Today is my 5th day of Waterfasting… Everything was smooth till now… But today I need to go under a medication and I think now I’m almost out of the ketosis​:sob::sob::sob::sob:
cause a huge pimple developed in my arm area 10days before only…I was waiting for it to cure by itself… but It’s pain increasing day by day , So I consulted with a doctor today… I got the homeopathy medicine for it… And the medicine is almost like tiny sugar balls dipped in a liquid​:drooling_face::drooling_face:… and its taste was sweet… however there is a huge improvement in my pimple after consuming the medicine…

But I think my fast was broken today by it​:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:… Normally I can feel a fruity kind of taste on my tongue during ketosis days… But that taste almost gone :hot_face::hot_face:

Please tell me whether I’m still in ketosis or just kicked out of it ??? :pray::pray::pray:. The medicine was almost approx 10-15 grams…

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. Even if you were kicked out of ketosis it will be temporary, you will be back in ketosis in no time if you feel good enough to continue. Hope this helps.

1 Like

from today again I’ve started as Day 1… and yes now I can feel some mild symptoms of ketosis… you’re right that kicked out was temporary… My body’s glycogen sources already depleted during my last 5days fast na… So this time it entered again in no time… :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like