Two weeks with extenting to 100 days what worries me...is this

I failed before i began but going to try a two week fast take it one day at a time. Many things i worry about like not being able to do a poop and i worry about my diabetes my sugars going low but i know this could be a good thing for curing sugars? Plus family and friends reaction when i tell them. I know my step mum will have something to say about it and she comes and visits every few weeks or we talk by text or phone, normally she is good and supports me through anything but she doesn’t agree with a water fast while i have diabetes. Anyway its the 6th of may here in Australia. If u would like to do it with me let me know, and maybe give some tips on how to get past people who dont agree with it? I dont have anyone to support me i guess that shouldnt stop me?

Good luck with your extended fast. I’m into day 5 of hopefully a 21 day fast. I’ve done a 10 day and 21 day fast over the last few years. I always feel great at the end and generally goes well.

I keep it simple and take fasting salts (nutrialign) approx. 1.5 scoop a day with water to give me the necessary salts.
i.e. ~1800mg Na, 800mg K and 100mg Mg

I also drink a few simple herb teas

2 tabs of serrapeptase (SerraRX) for healing

1 teaspoon of activated charcoal with water daily.