Time to give myself another chance :)

:wave:t2: Hey there :slight_smile:
:footprints:After struggling with intense binge eating tendencies on highly junky food and carbs/sugary overloading, I decided that it is time to change the way I am treating myself. :pensive:
I feel like after gaining so much weight recently, my self esteem and confidence have tremendously plumbed to the bottom of the ocean. :disappointed_relieved:
I often wake up feeling so saddened about myself, I feel uncomfortable with my own body and avoiding to look in the mirror, often sluggish and extremely discouraged to face life.

• I would like to just be able to feel good with myself again by diving into a fasting journey and hoping that I will be able to see myself, inside and outside, shining again. :see_no_evil:

• I have no particular goal right now set as to how many days I should fast, or how much weight to lose. I am just wanting to start changing my attitude towards food and treating myself better. :cupid:

I want to start my fast on July 9 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey
How are you preping for your fast?
I too want to fast but usually by evening I binge :confused:

Hey there!! :slight_smile:
I know that feeling :pensive: it’s so overwhelming me as well. Especially the last couple of days, it’s been so frankly intense that I feel I am literally losing myself totally lol. So I decided that I want to get myself to my family summer house actually, away from the city and try to embark on the fasting in peace, without having many temptations around me. I guess will see how that goes :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Day 1: Thursday 9 July 2020/9 am: Today marks the day of myself diving into the fasting attempt. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I slept so badly last night. After my never ending, 5th day in a row of an intense, horrible binge eating yesterday on various junky processed carbs and mainly various pastries/dessert type foods due to overall stressing factors in my environment and waking up to see that I have of course gained more weight in the last couple of days, I feel so overwhelmed and kind of desperate again. :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:
My body feels so sluggish, bloated and extremely sicky. I hope I can go as far as possible with my fasting and I thought I should try to make stickies like Jasmine indicated or try to create like a fun, drawing booklet for every day in order to push myself even when harder days embark.
Let’s see how this will go. I know that I need to be stronger regarding my self discipline, self control and self care, but I neglected these a lot lately. :thinking: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Hey how is things going xx