The Next 10 lbs (4.6kg) - join anytime! Many rounds

Good morning!

178/177.5/168

Here comes progress! Feeling bloated. A whoosh is on way.

Good morning!
Itā€™s a slow loss this timeā€¦

DAY 3
WEIGHT: 160.4 lbs
STARTING WEIGHT: 163.9
Loss: 3.5 LBS

1 Like

Yes, but keep heading that direction!

So Kyle, I was thinking you should join my winter solstice challenge.

I bet with planning around holidays etc you could see your goal by the end of the year. :wink: A beautiful way to begin 2021 in maintenance. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m in, if I can join tomorrow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :blush:
Starting weight 150 lbs
Current weight 147.2lbs
Target weight 120 lbs
Started on the right path, although the path is not a bed of roses but I wonā€™t leave the path, stay strong :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Happy to have you!

Round 1 :blush:

1 Like

Good Morning!

178/177.5/168

Had a fast breaker last night but back on track now.

I will say Iā€™m grateful for staying out of the 180ā€™s!

My brain is still trying to catch up.

1 Like

Afternoon!

Day 4

Had a doctor appointment and bloodwork this morning, then broke my fast with an OMAD.
Forgot to weigh in at home.

My Doctor scale said I am 162!!! I think her scale is brokenā€¦ I like mine better!

Anywayā€¦ thatā€™s my day.

Onto the next!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I have 2 scales :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a little pissed at other scales. the one at Publix has me 5lbs more than my home scale. Frustrating!

2 Likes

Yeah, here too. Publix and Walmart have me at my ā€œheavyā€ scale weight 3.5 - 4 lbs difference.

I go by my skinny scale.

2 Likes

EXACTLY!

Seems like they would adjust them to weigh you a lot less so you would buy more groceriesā€¦ thatā€™s the marketer in me, I suppose! Their lossā€¦ lol!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in 59kg start weight,goal weight 54.4 kg
11/09 59

2 Likes

178/176.5/168

7.5 lbs to end round 1!

Iā€™m on a 10 day fast as of yesterday. Should put a good dent in the middle.

1 Like

@Miramar, congrats on the 7.5lb loss! Impressive, consistent progress. Good luck and keep us posted with your 10 day fast!

I have yet to figure out my fasting protocol, but I started today. Itā€™s amazing how much more time and focus one can have from not eating. I doubt I have more patience thoughā€¦ :wink:

132/132/120

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have that left to lose still for my round 1, and apparently I was slightly ditzy cause my math was wrong :joy::crazy_face:

But it might be better by tomorrow morning.

I put a rule on myself too that I need to maintain for 5 days when these next ten go or it doesnā€™t count.

178/176.5/168

Great idea @Miramar!! Joining in!!

Highest weight 175 lbs
Starting weight 163.4 lbs
Current weight 163.0 lbs
Challenge goal weight 153 lbs
Final goal weight 135 lbs

Hubby and I are doing a combination of 3day-refeed-2day or 4-day weekly fasts, eating normally the rest of the time (although paying attention to carbs, sometimes OMADing, but rarely 3 meals). We havenā€™t mustered the strength or developed the stamina to do the 5-day Monday to Friday weekly fasts we initially set out to do but we will take it easy, stay consistent and slowly challenge ourselves a little bit more whenever we feel ready to.
Our (official) weight-in (for comparing week to week) is on Sundays so I may update tomorrow.

3 Likes

I like your breakdown @Sarah_T

This will give you where I started just a few months ago.

Highest/starting weight 223 lbs
Starting weight for this challenge 178 lbs
Current weight 174 lbs
Challenge goal weight 168 lbs
Final goal weight 142 lb

178/174/168
:grin:

1 Like

Hey all!

Up or down - donā€™t be afraid to update.

178/174/168

1 Like