Starting to get back on track

This was my progress before massive grief hit my life.I lost 2 dogs, and my stepdad in a month. I am going to get back there. I know how to do it, so I am starting how I started this change, a little at a time. I started with 17/7. I figured that many sevens was lucky. Then I started adding in 36 hour fasts every once in a while. Then I switched to a minimum of 20 hour fasts and did one longer fast once a month. I also cut out fried foods since they hurt my stomach and always broke with healthy fruits, veggies and bone broth no matter what. I never did keto. I am not a meat person, lol. I still had desserts and other unhealthy meals, I just made sure it was an OMAD or ADF and not the norm. I can do this again!

2 Likes

Hello, friend. I’m happy to see these pictures and read your plan. Many many people around us Labor under the yoke of bad health. Today I heard of a family friend with high blood sugar who was going blind. But she just figured it was the way things go. I’m very excited for you. I will read everything you write. Here we go. :grinning:

1 Like

You look fantastic well done in achieving your goal.