Starting over 2024 April 2nd

Well here i am again 3 years after making the statement of going to waterfast, but i lack alot of discipline so it hasn’t been smooth sailing.

I keep trying over and over to build up my tolerence, discipline, strength and Confidence. It’s going okay i guess. It’s aslo Ramadan so i’m fasting, but i was planning on starting from today with Also water fast after i’ve faster the days of Ramadan. Summer is right by the corner and i have made myself a goal of losing 12kg = 26,4lbs until the 1st of June, the same day that i’ll be flying on vacation to Albania.

But i won’t stop from there, i’m keep going after that aswell the whole summer and hopefully lose another 10kg= 22lbs.

Btw my weight Today is: 82,3kg= 181lbs
My Goal till June 1st: 60kg= 132lbs

Motivational quote: Hunger is just a feeling nothing more than a thought that goes In and out of your brain In a second.

Wish everyone else the best with the waterfast or OMAD cause i know we all have the determination to Get through it and reach our goals​:cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

1 Like

You got it!!!

Let’s do our best from now until the Mid-Year point on July 1st - make these 3 months count and go as far as we can and in a sustainable way! Join us in the April challenge under “accountability buddies” if you would like!!