Starting Jan 1st 2022 100 day fast

I am going to try and attempt an 100 day water fast. Jan 1st 2022 which in Australia is on a Saturday. You are more then welcome to join me if you like. I will allow myself some green tea and peppermint tea and electrolytes I want to reverse type 2 diabetes and lose weight. Normally i get worried about my sugars going to low and quit before i start. I also get worried about not being able to open my bowels. But i got some tablets to help with that too. Not sure if that would be breaking a fast but this is what i am planning on doing. Feel free to join me if u like.

2 Likes

You go girl!! I’m with you
:partying_face:I’m also on a 100 day fast ( kind of-until I reach normal weight category)
I planned to do five 21 day fasts and will be taking 5-7 days break between each fasts.
I am on 2nd 21 day fast.

2 Likes

I would love to join you also, after a few days refeed when I finish my 21 day fast. My fast will end on the 2nd of January at night. I will let you know the date nearer the time. Let’s have a better 2022. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

I am there also.:+1:t4:

1 Like

thank you, i am going to give it a go i don’t know if i can do the whole 100 days just will take it week by week.

1 Like

awesome that is great

1 Like