Starting a fast on 2/20. Join in!

@Yasemin, should this thread be in “Daily journal”? I’m new here and new to forums. In fact this is my very first forum. I’m an old fashioned 41 year-old!:upside_down_face:
I just want to do things correctly.

2 Likes

I have so much frikin energy!:grinning:I never feel this way when I’m not fasting. I haven’t had this much energy since I was in my twenties. WOOOOOOOOOOO! Who needs drugs?! Haha

2 Likes

Actually in this case since you’re asking for people to join you on your journey it’s perfect in this section!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you have a you vs. you journal where you track it for yourself and reflect your thoughts you can put it in “daily journal” but if the goal is to have people join you and fast with you I think it’s perfect that you put it in this section!!!

How is it going?

Hahahah!!! This is perfect!!! :crazy_face: Was asking “how are you?” but seems like you’re Ecstatic!!! Love it!

2 Likes

I also LOVE colouring, doing my planners, staying busy, organizing! Love all these!

2 Likes

TIREEEEED! Middle of day five. I’m tired today after an extremely energetic day yesterday. I’m also happy and not at all hungry. I know that I will exceed my five day goal. :muscle: I’m planning to push my fast until Friday so that I can join some awesome chicks who fast Monday-Friday and eat on the weekends. Might as well. I’m just not hungry. Not in the least. Looks like this thread is turning into a daily journal. I’m going to move my posts to that section from here on out.
148.8!!

2 Likes

Way to go …that is awesome man… :heart_eyes: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

This , taping , highlighting, journaling and making positive points on lined paper with colored pens is very effective… I didn’t know HOW effective crafting books n binders :open_mouth: :two_hearts: can be

2 Likes

Starting day 6! I have surpassed my original goal of five days! Woo!

2 Likes

Well done, that is great…feels really good doesn’t it?..

It really does. It’s nice to have a break from hunger and cravings too! It’s unfortunate how food runs my life instead of me just enjoying it when my body, not my head, wants it.
Feeling pretty proud! How are you doing ?

1 Like

See :joy: of you’ve ever seen my videos with my 6 planners, now you get it!!!

Keeps you happy and on track!

I have my:

• Habits one (in the photo)
  • Daily/social one
  • Housework/errands one
  • Positive affirmations one
  • Self-care one
  • Important dates one

(It’s not that in need 6, it’s just a really fun therapeutic hobby that keeps me busy!)

3 Likes

yes I totally get it now… I have never been the arts n crafts chick… my mom and 2 sisters have inherited that gift… but I have found journaling very soothing… I do that daily whether fasting or unfasting days… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I’m on day 4 of a water fast and I hope to make it until the 23rd for 10 days so I’ll be in hopefully until then at least !

Good luck everyone.

1 Like