September Fast Forward To Improved Me

this post has been removed

Good luck you can do this.

Hiya good luck I’m on day 2 and wanting to see how far I can go. How long are you planning.

I’ve put on muscle and now want to sculpt for holiday. Also want to improve my health and mental health manly.
https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/r9LkfzoMXWoy

This post has been removed

We’ve both got the same goals but I’m also chasing the health benefits as well as aesthetic. On day 3 and feeling good. Managed 15 thousand steps today but not planning on doing that much daily. Just curbing the boredom and managing the habit of eating but already feeling more mental clarity. I’m also wanting to go 3 weeks, maybe a month. This is way longer than I’ve done before so I’m up for the challenge. Will keep checking in daily to see how your feeling. Stay strong :muscle: :heart:

This post has been removed.

Yeah, that can happen but just know that it will change. I’m on day 6 and walked 15 thousand steps and felt amazing. However yesterday despite walking 6000 I was super tired, little iretitable and hungry with cravings. That’s gone today though and feel great mentally and physically. It’s just your body adjusting, ride the wave and your energy will come back with abundance. Stay strong, you’re doing amazing.