S2E8 21-Day Dreams Fast Journal

Day 11/21 - (264 Hours Completed)
10 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: -1lb Total loss: -23lbs
BGL (Blood Glucose Level): Normal
Energy: :yawning_face: (:sob: In Pain, :yawning_face: Tired, :ok_hand: Ok, :muscle: Strong)
Exercise: 1 mile walk

Today’s motivation: Fighter

Personal Section:
Day 11 - Now it gets TOUGH. Woken up by Keto breath. Ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth ASAP. Also felt nauseous. Familiar experience I’ve gone through at the end of all my fasts 21 days and longer.

Hello nausea my old friend.

• adapted lyric from Paul Simon’s Sound of Silence

Besides the Keto breath and nausea also had a precipitous drop in energy. So much that I had to eliminate everything in my planned workout except the 1 mile walk. Even then it was tough to complete. Had to breathe through the mouth on the uphill section and slowed down significantly the last .1 mile back.

All the symptoms that I’m now digging deep into that visceral fat. From here on out its a willpower test. Hence the theme song for the day.

Exercise Section

Energy dropped more than I expected. I hope I can continue to walk everyday until the end of the fast.

:white_check_mark: Sat 5/23 - Tue 5/26: 4-Day Workout Cycle Complete
:white_check_mark: Wed 5/27 - Sat 5/30: 4-Day Workout Cycle Complete
:white_check_mark: Sun 5/31 - AW, 1 mile walk & DFW
:white_check_mark: Mon 6/1 - SS & 1 mile walk
:white_check_mark: Tue 6/2 - 1 mile walk
Wed 6/3 - 1 mile walk

Speaking
Got the 1st draft of the PowerPoint done. Will do the Zoom beta test of the presentation at 10am with my professional speaker friend today. Look forward to his feedback.

Thu June 4 - Simple & Sustainable - A Science-backed Alternative to Eat Less & Exercise More

Writing

On Break until after June 4th

NASM CEU Course:

Rebranding Business

Graphic artist submitted the 1st draft. Reviewed it and gave him feedback. He’s working on the revision.

Lyrics Christina Aguilera’s Fighter song:
Well I thought I knew you, thinkin’ that you were true
Guess I, I couldn’t trust called your bluff time is up
'Cause I’ve had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames cause your greed sold me out in shame

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that
I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh no, you’re wrong
'Cause if it wasn’t for all that you tried to do, I wouldn’t know
Just how capable I am to pull through
So I want to say thank you
Cause it

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

Never saw it coming, all of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on a good thing before I’d realize your game
I heard you’re goin’ round playin’, the victim now
But don’t even begin feeling I’m the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave
After all of the fights and the lies cause you’re wanting to haunt me
But that won’t work anymore, no more,
It’s over
'Cause if it wasn’t for all of your torture
I wouldn’t know how to be this way now and never back down
So I want to say thank you
Cause it

How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to know the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you’ll see
You won’t stop me

I am a fighter and I
I ain’t goin’ stop
There is no turning back
I’ve had enough

You thought I would forget,
But I remember
'Cause I remember
I remember
You thought I would forget,
But I remember
'Cause I remember
I remember

So thanks for making me a fighter.

• Christina Aguilera & Scott Spenser Storch: Songwriters
4 Likes

Day 12/21 - (288 Hours Completed)
9 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: -1lb Total loss: -24lbs
Energy: :muscle: (:sob: In Pain, :yawning_face: Tired, :ok_hand: Ok, :muscle: Strong)
Exercise: 1 mile walk, AW, SS & Abbreviated UBW

Today’s motivation: Can’t Stop the Feeling

Personal Section:
Day 12 - Had more energy today. Wasn’t gasping like a fish on the walk. Decided to try the UBW routine to see how far I could get. Got pretty far but its obvious I don’t have the energy I had before entering the “visceral fat burning zone”. LOL

Exercise Section

Going to take it day by day to gauge the energy level. What’s NOT negotiable is the 1 mile walk. Fat burning requires oxygen so I will ALWAYS start with the walk and then evaluate my energy level.

Felt good after the walk so did the Abs Workout. Able to do all 3 at 50 reps. Still felt good so did all 4 Static Stretches. Tried the Upper Body Workout and hit the wall. Couldn’t complete the Burpee Mountain Climbers set and after the Burpee Push-ups I had nothing left. All in all I count it a good exercise day.

:white_check_mark: Sun 5/31 - AW, 1 mile walk & DFW
:white_check_mark: Mon 6/1 - SS & 1 mile walk
:white_check_mark: Tue 6/2 - 1 mile walk
:white_check_mark: Wed 6/3 - 1 mile walk, AW, SS & Abbreviated UBW
Thu 6/4 - 1 mile walk

Speaking
Did the Zoom trial run of my presentation with my professional speaker friend giving me his evaluation.

• Went waaaay over the time limit by 10 minutes

• Spent too much time on “How” over “Why”

• Liked the system I developed

• Given an idea on how to widen my audience

• Given ideas on digital marketing

Have 4 of my friends from the forum attending. Looking forward to their feedback.

Thu June 4 - Changing the name of the presentation.

Writing

NASM CEU Course:

Rebranding Business

Graphic artist gave me a draft of the text logo I can add to my PowerPoint for the presentation tomorrow while he continues to work on all the logos.

Lyrics Justin Timberlake’s Can’t Stop the Feeling song:
Ah, yeah, ah, yeah
I got this feelin’ inside my bones
It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We’re flyin’ up, no ceilin’, when we in our zone

I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
I can’t take my eyes up off it, movin’ so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don’t stop

And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I’m gettin’ you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

Nothin’ I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
*Feel a good, good creepin’ up on you *
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn’t do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain’t nobody leavin’ soon, so keep dancin’
I can’t stop the feelin’
So just dance, dance, dance
I can’t stop the feelin’

Ooh, it’s something magical
It’s in the air, it’s in my blood, it’s rushin’ on (rushin’ on)
I don’t need no reason, don’t need control (need control)
I fly so high, no ceiling, when I’m in my zone

'Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
I can’t take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don’t stop (stop, stop, stop)

Under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I’m gettin’ you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good, creepin’ up on you
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain’t nobody leavin’ soon, so keep dancin’
I can’t stop the feelin’
I can’t stop the feelin’
I can’t stop the feelin’
I can’t stop the feelin’ (yeah)
So keep dancin’, come on

Oh, yeah, yeah
I can’t stop the, I can’t stop the
I can’t stop the, I can’t stop the
I can’t stop the feelin’

Nothin’ I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance (I can’t stop the feelin’)
Feel the good, good, creepin’ up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on (I can’t stop the feelin’)
But you dance, dance, dance (dance, dance, dance) (I can’t stop the feelin’)
*And ain’t nobody leavin’ soon, so keep dancin’ *

Everybody sing (I can’t stop the feelin’)
Got this feeling in my body (I can’t stop the feelin’)
Got this feeling in my body (I can’t stop the feelin’)
Wanna see you move your body (I can’t stop the feelin’)
Got this feelin’ in my body
Break it down
Got this feelin’ in my body (ah)
Can’t stop the feelin’
Got this feelin’ in my body, come on (ooh)

• Justin Timberlake, Martin Karl Sandberg & Johan Karl Schuster: Songwriters
4 Likes

Day 13/21 - (312 Hours Completed)
8 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: -2lbs Total loss: -26lbs
Energy: :muscle: (:sob: In Pain, :yawning_face: Tired, :ok_hand: Ok, :muscle: Strong)
Exercise: .5 mile walk

Today’s motivation: Getting Strong Now

Personal Section:
Day 13 - Mentally exhausted from working on the presentation. It was worth it. I would like to thank @Overcomer @manunez for attending and I hope you learned something valuable in exchange for your time.

One of my Toastmaster friends at the meeting is a lawyer and gives presentations all the time. She said mine was perfect time wise as the average speaking time slot is 20 minutes. Mine clocked in at 16:48. That gives me enough extra time to update it from the feedback and the evaluation I got from the most senior member in the club.

Tomorrow I go to have my blood panels done. Eager to see the results especially the progress I’ve made in reversing my CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) which is the last metabolic chronic disease I have left to cure/reverse.

Exercise Section

Energy level was good. I walked the half mile to my Toastmasters meeting. However, I was so wiped out after giving the presentation I hitched a ride home. Which I’m NOT guilty about! LOL

:white_check_mark: Sun 5/31 - Thu 6/4: 5-Day Workout Cycle Complete
Fri 6/5 - AW, 1 mile walk & DFW

Speaking
I re-wrote the presentation to integrate all the feedback from my professional speaker friend and informed the time keeper at the meeting I was changing the time from 12 minutes to 15. I couldn’t edit it down anymore. All the hard work paid off and I now have a base presentation I can go public wIth.

Writing

On Break until after June 6th

NASM CEU Course:

Rebranding Business

1. The graphic artist is still working on a final version of the logo as he missed the attachment I sent him of something I wanted integrated into it. But the temporary one he gave me that I used in my PowerPoint is NOT bad. What do you think?

1. I haven’t heard word back from the Registered Dieticians at USC. Tomorrow I will follow-up. As a backup, I asked one of my Toastmaster friends to send me the contact information of a Registered Dietician she knows.

Lyrics Rocky’s Getting Strong Now song:
Trying hard now
It’s so hard now
Trying hard now

Gettin’ strong now
Coming on, now
Gettin’ strong now

Gonna fly now
Flyin’ high now
Gonna fly, fly, fly

• Ayn Robbins, Carol Connors & Bill Conti: Songwriters
3 Likes

Thank you for including me today. What a pleasure to meet you “in person.” The information was excellent . I have so many things I want to learn more about. I feel you are a pioneer in this field and so glad to know you.

4 Likes

Thanks. I look forward to your feedback on both the article on the presentation after you’ve recovered. I’m also in “recovery” mode. Got home and just been resting. No heavy “mental” lifting! LOL!

1 Like

Day 14/21 - (336 Hours Completed)
7 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: -1lb Total loss: -27lbs
Energy: :yawning_face: (:sob: In Pain, :yawning_face: Tired, :ok_hand: Ok, :muscle: Strong)

Today’s motivation: Never Give Up on Your Dreams

NOTE: This video is longer than ones that I usually post. Its the exception to the rule because its one of the finest examples of video editing I’ve seen. Since I’ve done some rudimentary video editing in the past, I am speaking from some knowledge. LOL

Personal Section:

Day 14 - Tough detox day. Woken at 1:30am by the dreaded Keto breath and had to brush my teeth. It was a harbinger of waking up low energy later and that nauseous feeling from the pit of my stomach from the mix of acetone and toxin residue. I’m digging deep into that old visceral fat because I’m now beyond the low of my last 21-day fast and I’m at my high school weight! Yep. And I still have a week to go.

Taking my blood panels in an 1 1/2 hours from now.

Exercise Section

Energy level was low. Cancelled everything except the mandatory 1 mile walk.

:white_check_mark: Fri 6/5 -1 mile walk
Sat 6/6 - AW, 1 mile walk & DFW

Speaking

Last week I attended a Zoom meeting of the Inland Empire’s Speakers Bureau. Its a club for advanced Toastmasters that provides qualified speakers to the local area. One of the speakers is new, a college professor who speaks on health and fitness. I reached out to the club president as their roster of speakers on their website hadn’t been updated with this new speaker’s information. We talked and I’m exploring the possibility of joining this club. The president agreed to send me the contact information of the college professor.

Writing

NASM CEU Course:

Rebranding Business

Here’s the final version of my logo. What do you think?

No Lyrics as video music is pure instrumental.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to dig in to the article. I wish I had taken notes during the presentation.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing a reprise for those unable to attend in 2 weeks. I’m waiting until I get the results of today’s blood :drop_of_blood: panels and after my primary physician’s visit a week from today. It’s invitation only. You want me to notify you?

2 Likes

Day 15/21 - (360 Hours Completed)
6 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: 0 Total loss: -27lbs

Today’s motivation: Dig Deeper

NOTE: Needed a motivating speech today.

Personal Section:

Day 15 - The body is fighting me now. 2nd day in a row I’ve had hunger pangs and keto breath is getting worse (ugh). Had my first weight loss plateau of this fast. From my last two 21-day fasts, they always come near the end as I push past my previous low which at this point is 2 pounds lower. Only 5 more days now.

Exercise Section

I was hoping my energy level would pop back up after a low day like the 2-day cycle a couple of days ago. Nope. Guess its 1 mile walks from here on out. That would be an improvement as at the end of the last two 21-day ones I had to rest the final 3 to 4 days.

:white_check_mark: Sat 6/6 - 1 mile walk
Sun 6/7 - 1 mile walk

Speaking

Updated my 20 minute presentation from the feedback I got from Thursday. Got the contact information for the college professor. Also found out that the one of the two people who run the advanced Toastmasters club I’m looking to join is the Deputy Director for the Riverside County of Pubic Health and Assistant Clinical Professor at the Loma Linda University of Allied Health. So I may have an opportunity to have him see my presentation.

When I saw this I realized I have a lot of “prep” work to do.

Writing

NASM CEU Course:

Rebranding Business

On hold while I focus on the speaking opportunity.

Digging Deep by Coach Pain

“It’s time to rise and shine. It’s time to be about that business. It’s time to understand that if you want to get something out of your life you’ve got to be willing to work for it. I’m talking to the one that wants to go beyond the limit. I’m talking to the one that is willing to work a little bit harder than the next man or the next woman. I’m talking to the one that’s been through hell. I’m talking to the one that really wants to take it to that level that no one has ever been. When you step into that room. When you step into that environment, you’ve got to be hungry enough to eat what is coming your way. You cannot be concerned about what can’t be done. You need to be focused on what must be done. If you feel that you are not in a position to do it then why show up in the first place? You’ve got to understand that it takes grit, passion and determination to get to the level of where you want to be. But you’ve got to understand the difference between levels and going beyond them. You can’t stay in one place and expect to get to the next place. You can’t look at the sky because beyond the sky there is a great big universe. Now what are you going to do about it? Are you prepared to push? Are you prepared to work? Are you prepared to dig? You’ve got to fight. You’ve got to push. You’ve got to give everything you have. Because I’ll tell you this. Weakness won’t save you. All you need is the power, the strength and the tenacity to give it everything you got. Have the love for your grit. Have the love with every rep you push out and understand that it is up to you to get everything that you work so hard for. Now you’ve got to understand this. It ain’t going to be easy. It’s not going to be a walk in the park. There’s always more to give. You’ve got to be willing to sacrifice. You’ve got to be willing to hurt. You’ve got to be willing to yell out. Whatever it takes. Keep pushing forward. Don’t you give up on your life. Don’t you give up on those reps. Don’t you give up on giving it what it takes to give the most of yourself. If you believe in the possibilities, then make it work for you. If you believe that weight is too heavy, you won’t push it. If you believe that when you’re running that mile and you want to give up, you better find another way and push harder than you’ve ever pushed. Don’t get tired. Don’t get weak. Find a way. Make a way. Push your body. Push your mind. Push your soul and give it everything you got. Because someone else out there may want it a little badder than you do. Now if you say what you are then be what you need to be. If you want to get something out of life, then fight for your life. When you’re in that gym, find a way to beyond that limit. Find a way to push your body. It’s your body. It is yours. You own it. It belongs to you. The time that you have in this world you only have a short time. Make that time count. Give it something. Feed that body. Build that body. Build that mind. Build that soul and go to work. This is the hour. This is the time. This is the now and I want to see you working. I want you to dig. I want you to feel it. I want you to struggle. I want you to hurt. I want you to bleed. I want you to fight. Because this is that time. Show the world, show up, show out and most importantly do your job and do that business.”

4 Likes

Rose water - just looked into that. No calories apparently.

Don’t do amazon if you can avoid it.

Just called a local indian store and they have it for $3 a bottle, she said a small water bottle size.

I’m thinking to use a spoonful of that maybe mixed with water to gargle with.

I may have to pick up some to try.

Otherwise, face masks are still in season :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’l look into it thanks!

1 Like

Day 16/21 - (384 Hours Completed)
5 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: 1 Total loss: -28lbs

Today’s motivation: Whatever It Takes

Personal Section:

Day 16 - Pure willpower is going to power me through the end. Its affecting my sleep now. Slept 3 hours woke up to keto breath, rinsed out my mouth, played my Eagles playlist and slept for another hour. I WILL do this.

Got past my plateau and now 3 pounds past my previous low.

Exercise Section

Started out well then last .1 struggled to finish but I did.

:white_check_mark: Sun 6/7 - 1 mile walk
Mon 6/8 - Costco shopping

Speaking

Revised the PowerPoint presentation in the expectation that the Deputy Director of Public Health will see it. Left voice mails for a possible mentor/sponsor for the advanced Toastmasters club that was recommended by my professional speaker friend. Also left a message with a Registered Dietician recommended by my home Toastmasters club’s senior member. Finally left a message with the wife of one of my old personal training clients for a paragraph testimonial to include in a different version of the PowerPoint.

Writing

Due to lack of energy and focusing on the PowerPoint delaying this until the end of the 21-day. Hope to restart 6/13.

NASM CEU Course:

Indirectly working on this through revising the PowerPoint. Will begin working directly today.

Rebranding Business

On hold while I focus on the speaking opportunity.

Imagine Dragons’ Whatever It Takes lyrics:

Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous
Everybody circling, it’s vulturous
Negative, nepotist

Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this

Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes
You take me to the top I’m ready for
Whatever it takes
I do what it takes

Always had a fear of being typical
Looking at my body feeling miserable
Always hanging on to the visual
I wanna be invisible

Looking at my years like a martyrdom
Everybody needs to be a part of 'em
Never be enough, I’m the prodigal son
I was born to run, I was born for this

Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip

Whatever it takes
I do whatever it takes
Whatever it takes
You take me to the top, I’m ready for
Whatever it takes
I do what it takes

Hypocritical, egotistical
Don’t wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
Working onto something that I’m proud of, out of the box
An epoxy to the world and the vision we’ve lost
I’m an apostrophe
I’m just a symbol to remind you that there’s more to see
I’m just a product of the system, a catastrophe
And yet a masterpiece, and yet I’m half-diseased
And when I am deceased
At least I go down to the grave and die happily
Leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
I do what it takes

Whatever it takes
I do whatever it takes
Whatever it takes
You take me to the top, I’m ready for
Whatever it takes

Benjamin Arthur McKey, Daniel Coulter Reynolds, Daniel James Platzman, Daniel Wayne Sermon & Joel Little: Songwriters

3 Likes

It really does take will power to get to this point. Will power/discipline-words I never thought I could use to describe myself.

3 Likes

Will power is awareness. Through awareness we have the ability to reprogram ourselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 17/21 - (408 Hours Completed)
4 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: 0 Total loss: -28lbs
Exercise: Costco shopping

Today’s motivation: High energy shuffle dancing

NOTE: Has more repeating segments than I usually like but I love the group choreography. Hopefully soon 

Personal Section:

Day 17 - Brushing teeth 3x/day now due to Keto breath. Slept 4 hours in a row which felt good as hasn’t been able to do that the previous 2 nights. Been really itchy last couple of days. Wondering if its the body exfoliating dead skin cells from the fast?

Back in that familiar visceral fat loss pattern. Lose a pound, plateau, lose a pound.

Exercise Section

Did NOT do the 1 mile walk as saving energy for my monthly shopping trip to Costco, Walmart & local grocery store. Due to food shortages I’ll hit Costco first and then hopefully make up the shortfalls at Walmart and the local grocery store as I’m stocking up for the 10-day refeed and the 30-day workout phases.

Mon 6/8 - Costco shopping
Tue 6/9 - 1 mile walk

Speaking

In my weekly status report to the endocrinologist at USC I requested a time where he could sit through my 20 minute Zoom PowerPoint presentation to review the science and provide feedback so I don’t look like an uninformed idiot in front of the Deputy Director of Public Health.

Writing

Restart 6/13.

NASM CEU Course:

Finished 1st draft of Table of Contents. Started looking into getting accreditation with the NCCA, the sole accreditation organization for all professions in the US.

Rebranding Business

Looking a little more deeply into specializations that Registered Dietitians can hold in preparation for talking to RDs this week to take the place of Anna who’s busy with her graduate studies.

No song lyrics as this week’s song is pretty simplistic.

3 Likes

Day 18/21 - (432 Hours Completed)
3 days to Project Deadline: 6/12/20

Weight loss: -1b Total loss: -29lbs

Today’s motivation: Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)

Personal Section:

Day 18 - Walking around Costco, Walmart & the local grocery store wiped me out. Had to lie down for 2 hours. Thankfully its been light on the work load from my regular “day job”.

Last couple of days the taste of black coffee even with stevia has been really bitter. STILL preferable to the taste of Keto breath.

Exercise Section

This morning’s walk was a struggle to complete as my energy level is taking a hit from detoxification and the accumulating stress from fasting for a prolonged period of time.

Only 3 more days to go!

:white_check_mark: Mon 6/8 - Costco shopping
:white_check_mark: Tue 6/9 - 1 mile walk
Wed 6/10 - 1 mile walk

Speaking

Will follow up on proposed mentor through email today.

Writing

Listened to an interview held by Dr Peter Attia with Eileen White, the Chief Science Officer for Rutgers University Cancer Institute. I learned the latest on the research on autophagy and fasting. I’ll probably devote a chapter to the subject.

NASM CEU Course:

Too tired yesterday. Will work on adding more detail to the TOC.

Rebranding Business

1. Found a local dietician who is board certified in renal nutrition: diabetes and chronic kidney disease. Will hold off on contacting her until I see the results of my latest blood panels which post in the online portal tomorrow.

2. Graphics artist is working on an alternate version of my logo and will contact me tonight.

Kelly Clarkson’s Stonger (What Doesn’t Kill You) lyrics:

You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color
And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I’d come running back
Baby you don’t know me, 'cause you’re dead wrong

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
What doesn’t kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn’t mean I’m over 'cause you’re gone

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
Stand a little taller

You heard that I was starting over with someone new
But told you I was moving on over you

You didn’t think that I’d come back
I’d come back swinging
You try to break me but you see what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Footsteps even lighter

Just me, myself and I
Stand a little taller

Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I’m not the broken-hearted
Thanks to you I’m finally thinking 'bout me
You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning
In the end

Stand a little taller
Footsteps even lighter

*Just me, myself and *
Stand a little taller

Just me, myself and I
Stand a little taller

When I’m alone

Alexandra Leah Tamposi / David Gamson / Greg Kurstin / Jorgen Kjell Elofsson: Songwriters

5 Likes

Hope you are well today @Compdude. Hang in there!

2 Likes

Hanging on by my teeth and fingernails right now trying to drag myself across the finish line. LOL

2 Likes

I really didn’t think I was going to make it.

2 Likes

@Compdude is it really your birthday this Friday?