ROUND 6: June 4th, 2020 7-DAY WATER FASTING CHALLENGE

Same as the past 5 rounds, you can come do daily check-in’s here on the Forum for free with the rest of the group, or if you want to join us on the Zoom Calls, you can join by clicking here (small donation required), or sending me an email at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com

Here is the link to reserve your spot and get more details about the June 4th: Zoom Accountability Group: https://mailchi.mp/9a126a13c473/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-4062873

Zoom 8:30pm EST Schedule (same schedule for 3pm group except the calls are at 3pm EST)

1 Like

Ending my 7 day water fast on 26th. Will take a break for a day and start from 28th again. :blush:

2 Likes

I recommend you check on how you feel at the end of your fast and then decide on the refeed time length. That’s because fasting, by its nature, is stressful on the body and that stress accumulates over time.

If you feel good, instead of taking a 1 day break, you may just want to make extend your current fast into the next one and make it one long fast. Otherwise, you’ll spend almost half of the next 7 day fast in transition.

2 Likes

That’s makes sense. I will try and continue the existing fast.

2 Likes

Starting my day 1 of 7 day waterfast.

2 Likes

Great advice Alipio!! :fire::fire: Exactly how it is! Keep going if you feel good! @Arunima

Yessssss!!! You got this!!! Summer is coming!

Hi guys, I’m new to the fasting group but I’m super excited to be here. Can someone let me know how to join the zoom meeting at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. I just finished a 7-Day fast myself and I had a 4-day refeed in that time I lost 27-hole pounds. I’m definitely committed to this but fighting a group like this to keep me accountable and they keep me motivated is exactly what I prayed for. I was 299.7 lb what I started and now I’m 269 lb I met my 30 pound go under 30 days. These meetings or just what I needed! How do I get on.

2 Likes

Added :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: You can also go to daily journal and create yourself a daily accountability journal here for the duration of the challenge (or until you finish your journey!)

1 Like

Hi, @Yasemin, had to break my fast not too long go, nausea was much worse and unbearable today, also the terrible taste in my mouth. I did 13 days 10 hours, my longest fast so far. I think I will join the 4th of June fast which gives me some time to prepare mentally and have a good refeed.

I want to start this diet but I keep on failing after 2 days previously.

Hi @Overcomer, if you’re ready, join us! Kickoff is today!! 3pm or 8:30pm EST (last meal today) first fasting day tomorrow! :slight_smile: Let’s do this!

1 Like

Let’s do this :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Hi! I’m a newcomer to this forum and am starting on my 7 day water fast today a bit late… Am officially starting now at 1pm GMT+8… I hope to report here every 24 hours and hope I can continue on this journey with you all! Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello guys,

Joining you for this 7 day challenge. My last meal was June 4, 9 PM PST.
:smiley:

2 Likes

@Tony same here!

2 Likes

Hope everyone is doing well. I have completed day 1, I have just started day 2, very fatigue in bed as usual but sticking with it. :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

I’m a little late to the party, but better late than never right? Started this AM at 5! The last two times I have tried to fast for an extended time I got nasty cases of vertigo. I took some time to try and make sure I am in a good place and feel ready to try again!

3 Likes

Just finished day 1! Let’s keep going strong!

3 Likes