Rolling 72s starting 6/14. Any variation

Hi guys, my name is SB. I am 5’3, ~170lbs. I would like to live a fast focus lifestyle. My longest fast before was 27h. I felt great but am ready to just go all in. I’ve been getting my mindset ready and would love to have an accountability group and or a fasting coach to help hold me accountable. I I really need to do this.

I plan on starting Wednesday 6/10. However, I set the official date on Sunday in case for any reason I don’t get it perfect in the beginning. It’s not expecting failure but rather allowing flexibility for perfection.

Who’s with me?!

3 Likes

Hi there!! You’re welcome to join our June 11th challenge with daily accountability and our group chat! :smiley:

2 Likes

AAGGHHHGAHHH I’m so happy I’m blushing so hard! =)

I’m literally watching your " Water Fasting Motivation - My daily water fasting rant" video and wrote the comment … "when you type your comment before watching the end of the video :expressionless: . LOL Like seriously. :woman_facepalming:

I just saw you mention the challenge on Thursday. I’d LOVE to join that instead. I’d still follow the schedule I mentioned above bc 3 days would be a good place for me to start, no desire to go longer right now.Tell me how, tell me what to do. I’m so excited.

My goals are to lose 50 lbs
Feel the “euphoria/mental clarity” s/e of fasting
Give up emotional food addiction

3 Likes

Highly recommend you join @Yasemin group. They do great things.

3 Likes

Hey!! Yes you can join here:
https://mailchi.mp/…/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-acco…

I saw that comment, didn’t put two and two together! Let’s go! :smiley:

Starts June 11th and you can join 3pm EST or 8:30pm EST calls or group chat

2 Likes

Thanks Alipio :blush:

2 Likes

I did it! I donated $35. Should I just delete this post and stick to the 11 day one? How do I do that?

We need to do a Zoom talk. Things are happening on my end

1 Like

Hey @Compdude is that for me or Yaesmin? Let me know when

Hey ! I emailed you yesterday!! Can you check your email for details!

Send me a message on FB messenger @S_B and I will add you to group chat!

This is my profile! https://www.facebook.com/ypiyale

(You don’t need a Facebook account, just download the messenger app on your phone)

Yasmine. Sorry, I thought I sent this through private message.

1 Like