Rhonda's 40 Day Fast

I started my fasting journey last year and after losing 80lbs in 6 months fasting. I lost track when i opened my baking business. I have regained majority of the weight and i Need to get back on track. I am currently 12 hours into my 40 day fast. I have done a 40 day fast in the past and i hope i can do another one to restart my water fasting journey. :heart:

4 Likes

Good luck! You got this!

3 Likes

Thank you so much !

1 Like

Great Job! I am in a very similar position. A few years back I did a 30-day juice fast and have since regained all the weight. I am on day-5 of a 30-day water fast to help break my addiction to food. You have got this!

4 Likes

Great! Thank you so much. And i wish you all the luck on your journey! We aren’t giving in this time !!

2 Likes

Day 2 of my 40 day water fast. Day 1 has always been very easy to over come however this time around it was a challenge, i am still pushing.

3 Likes

Today has been challenging for me too. Saturday everyone seems to be eating. You got this, here’s actually looking forward to monday!

1 Like

Omg yes! All the food on a saturday. Is it just me? But everytime i fast thats when people decide to cook all the things i love. The temptation is real right now.

Wife just asked me to pickup takeout for her and the kids… oh help me …

1 Like

Torture !! When the temptations seems hard to overcome i try to sleep haha.

Day 3 of my 40 day fast. Today has been all about overcoming temptations. So far i feel great.

3 Likes

I have been keeping busy as much as i can esp with work. Day 6 feeling great !

4 Likes

Awesome! Day 5 for me. You rock!:muscle:

3 Likes

So guys i had to break my fast on day 8 because i found out i was expecting ! I was so excited to start my journey again but im gonna have to wait a bit again ! I wish everyone all the best on their journey. Don’t give up!!!

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: CONGRATULATIONS that has to be the best reason to stop this forum has ever got haha

Have a fantastic year bringing new life and making a new one too x

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap:t5: wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. :pray:t5:

1 Like

Haha. Thank you so much !

1 Like

Thank you very much !

1 Like