Day6
Day7
Day8
Day9
Day10
Day11
Day12
Day13

I’ve used the same P-Jams to take photos (don;t worry i don’t wear them to bed and they are washed regularly) lol.

I did develop a Keto rash but its going now, they are not kidding when they say its itchy.

I also had to take a thrush tablets, and had severe stomach ache and cramps, so on the last few photos you will see my stomach bloated from it.

I’ve not struggled at all with water fasting,definitely not missed food, i just think how humiliated i feel when i look in the mirror and it turns me off the thought of food !!!.

Was going to post 14 days pictures, then another 14 days when I’ve completed them. but got over excited and too eager after seeing everyone else’s.

Day 13 was yesterday and up to date.

Catch you all later

Amanda

18 Likes

Wow, how much can change in 13 days! I am on day 5, and my tummy still looks puffy and sticks out over my pants. You have motivated me to take daily photos now. I want to see those developments on my bod, too. Thank you for posting them.

2 Likes

Hi, Thank you, its the first time i’ve tried water fasting or a diet so all new to me, but im very pleased so far, ive really enjoyed doing it, i;ve been drinking sparkling water as i think quenches hunger, im now on day 19 and 8.9 stone, you should give it a go and take pictures im still stunned at the difference myself in such a short time.

1 Like

I did take the pics. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

1 Like

did you really lose 30 pounds in just 13 days? did you exercise at all?

Unless I’m misreading, it’s not 30lbs, it’s 15lbs.

No, i think anyone who lost 30lbs in 13 days would be dead, i lost 15lbs.