Packed my bags

I can’t tell you how many times I get ready to fast, start on my way then turn around and go back the way I came from. I know I can do this? What am I afraid of? What is holding me back? Why this repetitive madness of going back and forth?

Today is a new day and I have packed my bags and am ready to go forward on my journey, not looking back any longer.

Love to all you brave souls on your own paths as well! XX

7 Likes

Feeling fine today and optimistic. For me this is more about reaching a mental goal than a physical or weight related goal. I started thinking about how in the past when fasting, I feel like I obsess and think about it all day. Watch youtube videos, think about it, talk about it. This has always led to failure. But with life, usually when I let go and just believe, everything works out, whether that is a goal, problem, or just in general. There is a disconnect here. So with this fast, I am going to do the same, stop thinking or obsessing, focus on other things, have faith in myself and let go.

Hope everyone is having an amazing start to your week!

3 Likes

Can I like this a million times?!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks love! I love all your doggie pics! I’ll look for the last one I took of my Teddy :wink:

6 Likes

Teddy is seriously cute. He looks like a little toy!

2 Likes

Feeling good today, am sleeping a bit more which is nice. I gave up wanting to count days. Normally I count the day or count down to the goal, and I’ve decided to let go of that and just know that date will come regardless no matter what. Instead Iam spending the days just being.

2 Likes