OMAD to shape up

Heya.
I’m Bhaswati (Age 24) all set to switch to an Healthier Version of me So Eventually Adopting an Healthier Eating Pattern…

I ll be doing an Alternate day Intermittent fasting, where My Eat days are Sunday, Wednesday and Friday from 8AM - 8PM i.e 12Hr eating window then fast for the next 36hr and so on… There will be 2days consecutive Fast on Monday and Tuesday so technically making it a 60hr fast.
I’ll go till day 90 or even more if required.
Here I have attached my planner… and gonna start from Tomorrow, Tuesday, 14th June 2022.

If anyone wish to join me Feel free to check it…

Yyyyeeyyyyyy We Can Do it

#Accountability Buddies

2 Likes

You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.

2 Likes

Day 1

Wwwwohhoo… Here I go… Starting with a new Zeal.
Today’s affirmation to start with is Eliminate the mindset of can’t — because you can do anything.

2 Likes

Day 2 of 90 days of ADIF

Here comes my feasting day. Lets refill the body with some nutritious :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Day 3.

As tempting as it is to restrict your eating with the hopes of getting fast results, weight loss won’t happen overnight. I have to be patient with my ownself.
Here starts 3rd roud of 36hr fast … Wwoohhoooo Excited to reap the benefits of it.

2 Likes

Day 5

End of Day4 and Here starts an another round of 36hrs. Let’s get Started…:hugs::unicorn:

2 Likes

I took a break Since I was down with high Fever. But now getting back.
Again on a 36hrs fast, only 15.5 hrs down

2 Likes

I’ll check in every week with weekly results. Currently I’m 170lbs . Already 10lbs down.

2 Likes

Well done, that is brilliant. The rolling fasts work well for me also. Keep going. :pray:t2::droplet:

2 Likes

I took an off from fasting because I got tempted seeing ripe mangoes​:mango::mango::mango:all around since its the season :rofl:.
Again I’m starting it from today. Hope I’ll be consistent this time.

1 Like

I started doing OMAD 1week ago. And here I’m 3lbs down already. Aiming to lose 50 lbs to be under healthy BMR. To be honest Its not very tough, so I think I can continue till I reach my goal.

I’ll be posting my weekly results here.
I wish This could be a success story this time.

1 Like

Another 3 pounds gone.
And not at all feeling weak or something. I Think I’m already into the plan now , since I don’t even feel like eating on off time…

Hope I’ll be able to stretch it for 2more months atleast.
Happy Fasting Guys

1 Like

It’s Festive season here. Chocolates and Cakes all around :sleepy:
Its getting challenging now :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

Last week was a mess. I ate sweets n cakes in fastives.
And Not even a Single pound lost😪