October 2020: 14 Day Water Fast Challenge - Feel Free to Join!

Going for a 14 day water fast challenge by October 14.

5 Likes

Let’s go :heart_eyes: You can make a new post on FB and post the link in our group if you want more people to see it!

2 Likes

Staring 14 days water only fast on 1st October

1 Like

Today is my Day 1 too, I am praying to be able to do this! I’m using my stickies and would really like to go for 30 days!

2 Likes

I am starting today too. The most I have been able to fast for in the past is 3 days. I really want to do 14 though, for the benefits.

2 Likes

Lets see a pic of your stickies!! I hate my fridge cluttered and the only space designated for stuff on the fridge is taken plus I won’t be visiting the kitchen too often. Maybe i can stick mine on my bathroom mirror.

1 Like

I am Australia so for me its day 2 morning, had slight headache on day 1 evening, night was bit disturbing, energy levels were okay

1 Like

4th October (Australia) Day4 started, 1.5 ketones ; blood glucose 4.8. Day-3 went okay , chills in feet’s and hand, disturbed sleep. No headache now. My longest water fast till now was in July for 21 days, this time if possible i am thinking to fast for 30 days.

1 Like

Day 3 about 65 hours…feeling good!

I posted on the wrong page. Hello all. I’m currently working on day 2 of my water fast but listening to all the others is making me think about going longer to get to the sweet spot. Well see.

1 Like

You can do it!

I’m 4 days late but I’m joining! I’m aiming for 10 days, so to the 14th as well :slight_smile:

My longest fast is 7 days, which I’ve done quite a few times but I just can’t seem to break the 7 day mark so here for support.

2 Likes

Yes!!! You can do it!!

1 Like

you can do it!! I believe in you!

@Christine_Carter do you have facebook?

Day7, now the fasting is much easier, I added nutritional yeast yesterday along with pinch of
Himalayan salt and electrolytes.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, Today is day 5. Hoping to do 30. Till the end of the month. Thank you all for being here.

2 Likes

amazing! Day 7 over here going till my bday Oct 14!

2 Likes