November 9th Group Accountability!

Did you start today or are you starting tomorrow?

Post here daily for accountability!

How long do you want to fast for?

What kind of fasting ADF/OMAD/Prolonged Water Fast?

What’s one big goal you have?

What’s one amazing thing that happened today?

4 Likes

1 Like

:fire::fire: Nice you got it!

I am in day 1

Omad for today, tomorrow and wed. Then wed until the 20th water fasting with 2 days refeed before my birthday on the 23rd!

27 hours in! Hoping to last 5 days. The longest I’ve done is 6. And I didn’t feel well. How do you guys get your electrolytes in? Thank you and good luck to all!

I did OMAD today. Started fasting today 7:45pm. I want to do 72 hrs.

1 Like

24 hours in. I want to fast till Thanksgiving. Binged. Gained a few pounds . Trying to get back on track.

1 Like

I am starting today at7.05pm 11th of november.I want to do 21 days water fasting

1 Like

Im 15 hours in, my plan is to get to 21 days

1 Like

I’m 40 hours in and want to make it to 21 days, maybe longer! I will fast through thanksgiving day.

1 Like

Nov 10, Day 1 - 177lbs: Starting a water fast - again - today. I want to try for 21 days to the end of the month. If I make it 10 I’ll be happy. I’m desperate to see the 160s on my scale. I know I can do it.

2 Likes

My numbers and goals are similar! I want to go 21-30 days but honestly if I make it to 10 I’ll be so happy. We can do this Danya!!

2 Likes

I am starting my water only fast tomorrow. I fell off in my refeed for 3 days because I didn’t write it down. Yasemin is ALWAYS right!! Unfortunately I gained over 10# :flushed: So It will probably take 4 days to get that off. I am committing right this moment to fast till we flip the calendar to December! I need to prove to myself that my word is trust worthy. I am also writing my habit tracker and hobbies/ project worksheet now! I will stay mentally strong and silence that little brat​:handshake:

1 Like

Day 1, done. Tomorrow will begin day 2. It wasnt soo bad. I started getting cravings at dinner time, buy I pulled through.

1 Like

Nov 11, day 2. Stuck to the fasting. My weight is still 177 but I’m not in Ketosis yet.

How’s everyone doing?

1 Like

Started on Monday…trying to do between 7-10days. Its tough, but im not new to this, im true to this. :muscle:

1 Like

Happy Friday All!

Nov 13 and day 1 here. Been stuck starting and caving in the past several weeks. Put on a good 12lbs since Covid-19 and have been feeling sluggish from the extra weight. I’ve decided to post today for the first time to be accountable and stay motivated. Water fasting for 2 weeks. LET’S DO THIS!!!

1 Like

Nov 13, Day 4 my most difficult day. I pushed through the headaches. I’m doing a 21 day fast so I can say I’m almost 1/5th the way through.