Norse-gal's weight loss through fasting journey

I started it in January and quickly fell out of step. Was hoping to restart it this month if it was still up on YouTube.
Was it good and did you enjoy it?

I started in March last year doing first random yoga on YouTube, and then all of Adrienne’s 30-days programs.

I now feel ready for some more intermediate level yoga, and realise that i probably should start with some version of payed video-lessons (i can mostly find very short videos for free on YouTube). But I don’t know anyone who have tried any.

I really recommend starting a consistent yoga practice. It is really a good way to heal the relationship with your body. But after nearly a year I’m ready to level up a bit.

2 Likes

Things aren’t going too well at the moment. I really wish it would start warming up soon.

Today is both mother’s day and Valentines. I’m so happy we don’t really have any tradition celebrating any of these days.

I’m having lunch with a friend, so that will be my one mealt today. Omad really is a flexible and doable lifestyle.

I remember how all of the content-based diet-plans have interupted my social life. Not any more. I will have s big lunch salad and look completely “normal” :rofl::innocent:

1 Like

I just put a bacon pie in the oven. And i have fermented cauliflower-onion-carrot mix to have with it.

And the temperature is getting better (only about -12° C today)

Life is good.

How are you doing?

Sorry,I’ve been off the forum for some time. This winter was ridiculously cold, and I can’t stsnd fasting when it’s cold.

But now spring is finally here. I have gained some weight this winter, but I’m ready to make a real effort forward.

I am currently on a 3 day fast (until dinner Saturday when we will have lamb). And after easter my plan is to go for a long fast. I have gone 21 days in thr past, so I’ll be aiming for that this time too…

Lamb dinner eaten. I’m currently finishing my glsss of wine.

I’m planning on a long fast for the first time in a long time. Here we go :+1::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can’t seem to get past a few days. This is frustrating, because I have completed long fasts before (my longest was 21 days).

I’m currently on day 4, and I feel so tired. I struggle walking the kids to school. I’m working both Thursday and Friday this week, so I’ll definitely have to eat dinner on Wednesday (tomorrow)

I guess I’ll have to wait until my summer break to try for a fast of more than 4-5 days :woman_shrugging: