Nicole's Journal

Hi my name is Nicole! This is my first time joining a water fasting group and challenge! I am a firm believer in fasting and its benefits. The longest fast I’ve ever completed on my own was a 4 day, and I was attempting a 21 day. I am hopeful the support from this challenge will push me to my goal. So very excited for the progress and results in the upcoming days :heart:

WHY
I am doing this for me first. When I gain a drastic amount of weight, and constantly fluctuate, I am not myself. I don’t function at my full potential and my self esteem is very low. This affects every aspect of my life, but most importantly I can’t be the mommy my son deserves, as I’m not taking care of myself properly. My energy is low, my focus is off and to do simple activities such as jumping on the trampoline with him drains me. That’s not fair to him! I want to be active with him again. We must take care of ourselves first both mentally and physically before we can take care of others, and I’m ready to get this journey started and sustain it for life!

Goal
I am trying to get down to my goal of 110 pounds. I want to have more energy, get my confidence back and rid any unhealthy habits and food addictions.

3 Likes

I would like to do a 21 day also. Have you started

1 Like

Hi Hope! I am on the journey now. Only on day 2 but fully determined more than ever, and I know this time I will be successful :pray::blush: it’s just a different mindset this time around. You can do it, just believe in yourself! We are our biggest set backs.

2 Likes