New user

So I joined 3 days ago and posted a few posts throughout the day in my journal and replied to a couple comments. This morning, I want to update my progress in my journal, but it won’t let me because I’m a new user and have exceeded my number of replies?? Strange. I could understand if I was posting new topics each time, but just updating my journal and replying to people has a limit?

1 Like

Hey Elvira! It did the same thing to me, but only in the first 24 hours of having my account. So maybe it has something to do with the first 24 hours of starting to do replies. Either way, mine has been fine since the first 24 hours. My thoughts, is write your daily journal on an electronic notepad, so that you can have it… then try again tomorrow to post it, and then go ahead and post your new journal entry as well in a different entry. (I like mine in different entries personally.) Then just pay attention to if you have the issue again with it limiting your number of replies, and if it does, I’d reach out to the website admin and ask. Trust me, I’ve been doing my share of writing… and for me it was only the one day.

Now with the likes… I have had the issue come up 2x. I think you are only able to do so many likes in so much time, because every time I get the error, it tells me to wait 1 minute and try again. When I have left and come back to my computer (5 min later or so) it works just fine… so that is something they have set up… guessing to keep people from serial liking things… lol. I happen to think that’s not such a bad issue.

Anyway, hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi!! Sorry let me take a look, there’s probably a setting I just need to correct! :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Hi Priscilla, sorry, I’ll take a look at the back end !! :smiley: I’ll try to fix this asap so you can post as much as you want!

1 Like

@Elvira_Cz Let me know if it works now!
@Priscilla Can you check it out too?

1 Like

Thanks Yasemin! I think it works now. Earlier I wanted to reply to you and could not, I also tried to start a new topic and it would not let me, saying I had to wait 6 hours.

2 Likes

@Yasemin All good! Thanks!

1 Like