πŸ’– New Spots Available for July 1st Fasting Accountability Group πŸ’–

:sparkles: July 2021 Accountability Challenge :sparkles:

:boom: Opening a few spots only :boom:

Hi Everyone!

The Mid-Year Point (July 2021) is fast approaching and I know many people have been waiting for me to open up the Zoom Accountability challenge groups to new members again so I will be adding a FEW more spots for our July 5-Week Fasting Accountability Challenge group via Zoom & Group Chat :sparkling_heart:

If you need positive support & accountability with OMAD/IF & Water Fasting you are welcome to join :star: 5 Weeks - Must be serious & No Disappearing :fire:

We are not on this planet to wait around, drag our feet and be victims of circumstances… we are here to make a decision, commit & succeed by putting in the effort - if you don’t show up tor yourself - NOBODY will :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Schedule:
Zoom Calls & Check-Ins will be 3pm EST (no evening calls for July/until further notice) :sunny::sparkling_heart:

Group Chat: 24/7 Access to support :slight_smile:

Registration: First come - first serve - when spots are out they are out :innocent:

Here is the registration link for 5 weeks of July starting Thursday, July 1st, 2021:

Cost: ($245 CAD - Currency is in Canadian Dollars)

Email if you have any questions :love_letter: fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com

P.S. I will not be sending an email out as a reminder either since we don’t have enough spots

Come Fall 2021 we should be able to ramp up to full capacity again and multiple calls a day! :slight_smile:

Individual Challenges:
7-Days Each
Zoom Calls at 3pm EST Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sun
Video Check-Ins Tues/Sat
24/7 Group Chat
Schedule can change slightly if baby comes

:sunny::sparkling_heart:

1 Like