Never Ever Give Up!

INTRO
Hi I am Anna from Virginia. I have been struggling with my eating habits and weight for over a year now. I started overeating because of depression and loneliness. A year before I was 110 pounds, happy with a lot of confidence and comfortable in my own skin. I’m over 160 - 163 pounds right now and i’m hoping to get back on shape.

Why
I am doing this because I feel sad and don’t want to see myself this way. I want to be comfortable and have more confidence.

Long Term and Short Term Goals:
Long term goals for me is to get to 110 pounds in the next 6 months.
Short term goals right now are to accomplish my planned goals one day at a time to achieve the bigger picture.

Some struggles I have faced in the past
I used to plan to start my weight loss journey the first of every month or or all Mondays, but then ill give up too soon because of depression and at that time food gives me the comfort i want. I’m really working to not seek food for comfort.

My game plan
I am not new to fasting, i have done OMAD and short term fasts before. I have never tried long term fasts, so i have decided to do rolling 72 hour fasts (Fast 71 hours, Refeed 1 hour, Repeat) for the next 10 weeks.

How do I feel right now?
I feel pretty excited to start my journey.

How will I feel once I achieve my goal?
I will be happy if i reach my goal weight. It will definitely boost my confidence too.

Daily Affirmation
I am strong with a lot of will power and discipline. I am determined to achieve my goal.

2 Likes

Day 0 / Day 3 - (Aug 31, 2021 05:00 PM - Sep 03, 2021 04:00 PM)

I had my last meal @ 5:00 PM.
2 hours into my first set of 71 hour fast. I’m excited and confident to continue my fast.

1 Like

awww anna I needed to hear this hun. I too need to keep going LOL! Love your why and goals. How are you getting on? am on day ten with possibly a few mistakes. You wouldn’t know how we can swallow tablets would you at all if you tend to struggle to swallow without food? You definitely can do it :slight_smile: I appreciate we all have different goals. Mine is my health which has rocketed done hill! sorry to hear of your struggles. We can all do this. Go girl! x