My first fast!

It looks like we ARE on the same track! You sound like you have more resiliance than me :slightly_smiling_face:

Just very motivated to reach my goal by mid November! Set my mind on it and not going to accept failure from myself :muscle:t3::blush:

1 Like

Hello! Day 2 of my second fast :partying_face:

Terrible terrible sleep last night… not sure why but felt as though I had so much energy and no need for sleep! Didn’t end up falling asleep til about 530am and got up at 645am for work so 1 hour is what we’re working with today!

Weighed in this morning at 132.8 which is .8 down from yesterday — expected this as last week I shedded quickly, this ones going to be slow and steady which I’m okay with :hugs:

Going to aim to take a nap after work then get a workout in. Will update tonight or tmrw about how the rest of my day goes!

Day 1: 133.6 lb
Day 2: 132.8 lb

Total loss: 0.8 lb

3 Likes

On the plus side you’ll sleep well tonight :+1:

I’m interested to see how you get on with your week 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

What is your ultimate goal, Bayle? Great job on your fasts!
Enjoy reading your journal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be confident, happy and healthy :blush:

My goal for mid November is to be in the best shape of my life and to weigh around 120 lb!

2 Likes

Good morning! Finally caught up on my sleep and got to sleep in til about 10am. Felt great!

Today will be my last day of this fast as I planned a hiking trip for tomorrow and will definitely need to eat before.

Weighed in today at 131.6 lb :blush:

3 Likes