My daily Accountablitiy

Hi this is my day 5 its 9 am, Ive just weighed in, had expected more by now but I have been pushing hard with cycling 2x a day so just going to calm the brain and put it down to that. I dont really have a goal this time round, Im just going to DO IT. thats what got me through last time. one day at a time. managed 52 days fasting in2021 and what an eye opener that was for me. Just knowing I can do it. I was 287lbs and got to 238lbs,im back to 250lbs so working to get to 220 this year.

1 Like

today is my day 7 and I think everything is starting to kick in. The first thing I notice was Im missing a pain or two which is FANTASTIC. (main reason in doing this so I dont end up in a wheel chair). I also jumped on scales for sneak peak and had lost 2kgs/ 4.4 lbs. instant smile. So back to just DOING IT.smiles. Pat on the back for managing to push through on my cycling. I aim for at least 21 mins a day but have been cracking 30 in the morning and 30 in the evening. reason Im doing it in the evening, I have found that if I cycle for even just 10 mins 20 mins before bed I can get to sleep other wise my knees have me in tears and I get no sleep and can barely walk the next day.
the last cycling I did was very painful and I just wanted to not do it, give myself a rest day, but nope to stubborn for that, and found I was saying no to the pain Im DOING This… and I did it I pushed through and had and good nights sleep.

1 Like