My ADF Daily Journal

— DAY 1 —

I had originally planned to get a composition notebook and write in it every day, and I still may decide to do that, but I’m going to try out writing here for a bit.

Today is day one of ADF. I started my fast yesterday, Saturday night, and have successfully made it to bedtime, and am excited for a refuel day tomorrow. The hardest times of day for me today were when my family was eating dinner, and in the afternoon when I started feeling a little tired.

I have a tendency to rethink and question myself, trying to find the best option, but I need to remind myself to just stick to the decision I made. That will go further in the long run than changing my mind all the time and making no progress.

4 Likes

Good idea!! Your story will be very interesting. I’ll be reading it, for sure.

3 Likes

Great!!! Yes just stick to it and see it out until the end and in 30-60-90 days you can re-evaluate!!! Usually we change decisions before we see results!!! Patience is our weakness!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

— DAY 2 —

I didn’t write anything yesterday, but it was a good day overall. It was a “refuel” day, and I didn’t make the best food choices, but also not the worst. I mostly just tried to pay attention to how I felt, and how what I ate made me feel. By the end of the day I was pretty excited for a fast day!

3 Likes

Wow! High level. You are one of us!

I started one myself this time. Stuck it behind the toilet but may move it to the wall in front of the toilet so I’m looking at it more :rofl:

Tracking every day. Doing OMAD so I can really track my intake. And then posting here too once a day. Wanting to reach goal by the end of this year. That is my target. That’s less than 10lbs a month. I just keep picturing myself in December 23’ and I look great! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like