My 40-100 day fasting journal 9th sep-18th of dec 2022

Intro
Hello my name is Brianna-Jade but most people call me Bee and its the name i prefer. I am 41 years old from Australia and am married. I am not working at the moment, taking a break but when i work i work in logistics and warehousing. I like traveling on trains, going to choir and I am a Witch have been one for 9 years but i hold some belief in God. I have two angel babies and a cat named Missy and am close to my intermediate family.

Why
All my adult life i have mostly had a pot belly and i don’t like the way it looks i am slim everywhere else. I lost weight once and got down to a size 12 but obviously it didn’t last. I want my belly to match the rest of my body i feel out of shape. I am 5’1 and 71.3 kilos ( 157 lbs). I am sick and tired of looking like a pregnant lady. My cloths don’t fit me unless i get extra large x2 i could get a size 16 but i don’t feel comfortable wearing that. My main reason is to reverse type 2 diabetes because i have heard many stories of others being healed from it. I want to be healthy inside and out and get back to a size 12 and have a toner stomach.

Long Term and Short Term Goals:
Long term goals are to go vegan/plant based once i re-feed. I have been trying to get to full vegan/plant based for 9 years i stop and start with that too. I want to get to a size 12 or 55 kilos. I want to have a toner stomach and i want to reverse type 2 diabetes.

What are some struggles you face or you have faced in the past
I get tempted a lot with food, i don’t have family or friends support with a fast because of my health issues. Not even the doctors will support me. so i quit. I get scared that my sugars are going to go to low and i will get constipated and i don’t like enamas because i was sexually assaulted as a child in both my private parts especially my butt so don’t like it being touched.
** What is your game plan?**
I am not new to fasting. I have done OMAD for a really long time, not sure how long. A few months ago i was 73 kilos ( 160 lbs) and because of OMAD i have got down a bit. I want to be vegan after i finish this fast, i want to extend to 100 days if possible and because i am different to most people want to make it a life style even if its just a few times a week, because for 9 years i don’t get hungry, thirsty or full i just woke up one day without feeling it and haven’t feel those signals since. It’s weird cos i get cravings and hear my stomach rumble but don’t feel it. I want to maintain my weight, reach my goal and not give up on this fast. I have tried many times to fast but only stopped not long after i started, so i want to stick to it, get through to the 40 days and maybe 100 if i can cope with it. Then after i want to go vegan/plant based.

How do I feel right now?
I’m excited to stay compliant and held accountable. I’m not giving up this time. I can do this!

How will I feel once I achieve my goal?
I will feel powerful knowing I can do things i put my mind too. And great in losing the weight and achieving my goal

Daily Affirmation
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Day 1: I actually did it! I made it to 24 hours, first time I have done that after months of trying. Hubby and I went for a drive and on the way home we went past a few take away places and hubby asked if i wanted anything i said no thank you. I did a poop ( sorry if tmi) but that made me happy. I am now heading into 26 hours of fasting. Feeling proud of myself for making it this far.

Day 2: Made it to 47 hours before i caved in and stopped my fast.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. I’ve broken more fasts than I can count. Give yourself a break and then get back too it.