Month Fast?

Wanted to start a fast for the month of January and was surprised to see nobody else had that in mind so id like to open up that convo and ask who wants to join in!

4 Likes

I would like to join in… have gained nearly 30kgs in the last year and in a very bad shape… have to do this… it’s now or never !!

2 Likes

I’m doing adf for January and am kicking it off with a 7 day fast and ending it with a 7 day fast! Does that count?

1 Like

Im on day 3 and don’t have a goal yet I’m just letting it flow so I’m happy to join in.

1 Like

I’m joining in tomorrow! Hoping to go 2 months but will stop when hunger comes back

1 Like

Join the group Or message my ig @hikave.vu
to stay in touch!

Downloaded the app, but I’m not seeing any “group”

I dont have cellphone coverage where I live so the App isnt going to work for me. Anything like whatsapp telegram cant think of the others they dont work for me sorry. I can log in here… or? And Thanks everyone Its nice to meet you all.

Hey, try clicking the link again after you get it

1 Like

Here works too! I’ll remember to check in!

I’ll hop in! I just started a 7 day fast today I made a topic on it too but figure it may be easier to hop in an already made topic.

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Another week, another fast - still going? @Vince_A

No I finished on the 12th. I’ll be doing a 3 day fast with @JLK @Talk2me from 1/17-1/ 20

2 Likes

Ok deal, I did 5.5 days, small refeed today, and back to fasting as of 2pm - so I’m in with you all! Aiming from now until this weekend! Maybe another 5 ish days? Then a refeed then another fast !

We have goals to reach this year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fire:

2 Likes

Let’s go @Yasemin!!
Welcome back, you have been missed.
I’m with you guys, this is our year for big results.
I am doing water fasting, and juice fasting sometimes as well to stick it out. Bring it :muscle:t5:

2 Likes

Lets GO!!! You’re right about goals needed to be reached!

1 Like